Angry Birds TF team at TFNation 2016 – with exclusives?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds TF team at TFNation 2016 – with exclusives?

• I haven’t seen this posted here yet. Follow the link for info, as well as an image of Ratchet with a Huffer accessory. I’m REALLY, REALLY hoping that I won’t be missing an exclusive character by not traveling all the way to the UK in August :)

TF Nation Convention Information

The walls of TFNation Towers are shaking as we play host to our most explosive new guests yet, the Angry Birds Transformers! Exient, the award winning studio that develops and transmits the mobile game for Rovio, is motoring into TFNation 2016, for their first UK Transformers convention.

Since its launch in September 2014, Angry Birds Transformers has gone from strength to strength, averaging half a million daily active users, regular updates, 40 characters and over 150 accessories (our favourite is Kremzeek) and there seems no sign of stopping. It’s continued success has brought high praise from Hasbro and Rovio and the Exient team justifiably proud of their creation.

Ryan and the team will be displaying concept and designs from the series, discussing the development of the game, its ever-growing cast of characters and seeking feedback from both current and future gamers on the mobile app. In return, attendees can expect some exclusive goodies, including character unlocks for the game! All game development disciplines will be accounted for:

Stuart Maine and Greg Law – Design
    James Back – Producer
    Ryan Astley – Art
    Emyr Jenkins and Jordan Thompson – Code
    Athanasios Skarlatos – Analyst
    Deborah Oyeyinka – Social Media
    Exient will be in attendance on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st August 2016. This is not only a great opportunity for fans of the game to speak to the driving force behind its development, but will appeal to anyone interested in game design, animation and multimedia. The team aren’t just with us as developers, they are also here as fans of the franchise from G1 to the modern comic incarnations, and we hope our attendees give them the warmest of welcomes!

Further transmissions to follow.

TFNation
    Where All Are One
    End_transmission

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

I DON’T live in the UK.Heck,some of us live on the other side of the world…(which nobody basically knows or heard about)Singapore….I know rovio knows about it but…its kinda sucks for me….

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’m in the UK but not be going to London for this event as it will take just as long to get to the event as it would for me to get to london

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Even shi* for me.I am really living In the place which is far far away from uk.Congratulations to Rovio whom try to make it to uk:(

Anonymous

Sent Rovio a request if they give it to people that come,why not us who live in different countries and like me,a different continent.Looks like I am missing out on

-Rodimus Prime
    -Ratchet
    -Starscream
    -Ratchet’s accessory Huffer
    -Acid Storm’s accessory Kremzeek
    -Lockdown’s accessories Squawktalk and Energon Cube
    -Soundwave’s accessories Rumble and Laserbeak
    -And more!(Probaly)

Dissapointed.

Mp127
    @mp127

Imo we don’t need to be crazy about it, calm down. Rovio doesn’t belong to corporations which will generously give a lot of exclusive items to so many potential customers (buyers) :)

Probably it will be:
    -Start pack with some characters, gears, gems.
    -Any of the event/payable characters + some gear,
    -Early access to Ratchet.

In option 2 and 3, within 2-3 weeks will start an event, with the gear and characters from these packs.

As long as we don’t know what will be in packs, I don’t see a reason to complain.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Yeah I wasn’t posting this info as a complaint. Just a heads up to anyone who might want to attend or has any more info to provide.

Surely something as big as a character wouldn’t be given to such a small audience.

Anonymous

@soundwave I agree.

@mp127
    Exient or Rovio never announced the gear will be in comps too.They are probaly giving telepods for Ratchet,Acid Storm etc. at tfnation2016.

Anonymous

Too bad I will miss out on Ratchet…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds TF team at TFNation 2016 – with exclusives?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.