Angry Birds Star Wars Green Upgrade to all birds where is?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars Green Upgrade to all birds where is?

• Hi do you know where is the green upgrade to all birds from angry birds star wars 1?I’ve extracted the assets where is the green max upgrade to Han Solo , Leia , Lando , ChewBacca , Obi Wan , Rebel Pillots.The upgrade is only to Jedi Green Luke?Or i don’t know i have find the files on 2013 so where i can post the thing about angry birds star wars upgrade to max green is out of the hand?I’ve ask on general discussion.The assets about maxium upgrade

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

I guess Rovio had plans for more bird upgrades, but they didn’t add them in the game.

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

i don’t think if they are not added so there need to find an .lua file with upgrade files to the birds so only to luke skywalker?I was made three stars on all chapters

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

Perhaps, on Path Of Jedi, there was going to be a Bird-Choice?For exemple, i would choose Obi-Wan Kaboomi to beat all the levels and gain a third upgrade. I think they gave it for Luke Skywalker only because it fits more into the story.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars Green Upgrade to all birds where is?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.