angry Birds seasons quest

Home Forums General Discussions Forum angry Birds seasons quest

• I’am desperately looking for a trick to get the hook in Quests Ham Dunk 1-7?? Has anybody any idea??

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@joreichertz do you have Piggywood Studios 1-13? If so, you can drop the hook in the pit of lava and it will be instantly destroyed

Javi-Wan Kenobi
    @javi-wankenobi

I have 8/10 for completing the third star on “Bacon Connoisseur” in-game achievement for Angry Birds Seasons. I don’t know which types of pigs I have popped yet or which ones I am missing. Is there a list of pig types and their locations?
    Also, I had a gold trophy last week on The Pig Challenge, but it didn’t count for the “Rewarded” achievement (Get a trophy from the tournament). There are some other trophies I’m not aware?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@javi-wankenobi I did not know what pigs I had popped when I had this objective. I just went into many levels to pop all different kinds of pigs again. Did you pop those zombie pigs in some of those Halloween-themed episodes yet?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@javi-wankenobi One you probably don’t have is Chef Pig from the Angry Birds 2 Pig Days level.

Cota
    @mcotarelo

Thanks!! After achieving Chef Pig I have 9/10, do you know other “extrange” pigs?? I’ve looked for in many episodes and I don’t find the last one

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@mcotarelo On Finn Ice 1-11 has some different ones. Maybe the cyborg pigs in the last few Egg Snatchers levels? The alien in Pigs Days 2-12?

Cota
    @mcotarelo

Thanks!!! I’ll try both levels and unfortunatelly I don’t get the last pig, I’m looking formar de to finding the last one…

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@mcotarelo Not pigs but the swords in Pig Days 2-6 might count. Did you get both the regular and helmeted scarecrow pigs in Haunted Hogs/Hammier Things?

Cota
    @mcotarelo

@SnTrooper THANKS!!!!! I reach last pig in Haunted Hogs 1-3…There are 2 unusual Kind of pigs in this level, and one of them was “my last pig”. Thanks so much!!!!

bullets0000
    @bullet

I feel like we need a list for the Bacon Connoisseur achievement.

Easy ones:
    1-3. The ordinary pigs of 3 sizes;
    4. Helmet pig;
    5. Moustache pig;
    6. King pig.
    Pesky ones:
    7. Chef pig, in Pig Days 4-9;
    8. Zombie pig, in On Finn Ice 1-11;
    9. Cyborg pig, in Egg Snatchers 2-27;
    10. Scarecrow pig, in Haunted Hogs 1-3.

Kudos to @sntrooper, because the “Pesky ones” list is basically a summary of his instructions. Without him I (and some others) would be forever stuck on this.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum angry Birds seasons quest

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.