So some days ago, Rovio soft-launched a new game called Angry Birds Racing. The game soft-launched in Canada.
Angry Birds Facts twitter post explaining the game with more detail: https://twitter.com/angry_facts/status/1587834239814344704
Here’s the game’s description:
“Angry Birds Racing finally puts all your favourite Angry Birds characters on a track! Pick your favourite and show ‘em who is the fastest bird in the flock!
Join millions of Angry Birds fans and download this new exciting 2D arcade racing game that is truly easy to learn, but challenging to master!
SLIDE through numerous SPECTACULAR tracks and COMPETE with real players from around the world!
JUMP and FLIP in the air to MASTER the perfect landing and get a SPEED BOOST!
Use UNIQUE ABILITIES to slow down other birds or pigs in this EASY and FUN MULTIPLAYER game.
– Race and upgrade more than 50 different characters – Red, Chuck, Bomb and even Leonard!
– Dozens of customization options!
– Unique spectacular tracks to race through!
– Join up with friends and race as a team!
– Arcade racing fun with cool stunt tricks!
– Exciting weekly events with unique effects – coming soon!
– World tour mode – coming soon!”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.