ANGRY BIRDS ON THE RUN SEASON 2!!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ANGRY BIRDS ON THE RUN SEASON 2!!

• today i found something great, a teaser for ab on the run season 2! i wonder who the other bird is? hope this is not a joke! (rovio has done many of them)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Update: its official, angry birds posted a trailer on YouTube! I’m excited to see Matilda and stella join! I will send you a link soon, before that, go to the angry birds YouTube channel.

Halfan88
    @halfan88

I thought it was silver, turns out it was Matilda, it could be stella but I don’t think so.I hope hal and the blues are also in the new season.

Anonymous

@halfan88 you copied my topic. Also, more talk about on the run. I am very excited. And i get to see stella and Matildas tesco plushes. Speaking of tesco, i was obsessed with getting them and im still kinda. Sadly, i live in the US. Does anybody know where or how to get them?

Halfan88
    @halfan88

So sorry, I didn’t know!

Anonymous

Another Update: today is the day! it’s coming. but, when I posted this, it is 10:02 AM. and it says it will premiere in a hour. and it says it will Premiere at 3:00. so it would actualy be 11:02 AM. I think YouTube is in a different time zone.

Anonymous

update: WHAT WAS THAT?! dissapointed a bit, my brother is so mad, he unsubscribe from the angry birds YouTube channel! the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYDSYyPTPIE

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ANGRY BIRDS ON THE RUN SEASON 2!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.