Angry Birds Holiday is Soft Launched

Home Forums Angry Birds Holiday (closed) Announcements! Angry Birds Holiday is Soft Launched

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBird
    @distractie

When I try to download the game, it says that my device isn’t compatible. Why isn’t it compatible with my iPad 3? I haven’t met any AB game incompatible with not-so-old iPhones/iPads. I thought I’ll could play this game :c

sal9
    @sal9

New game engines require more and more power. Below are the specs from the appstore.

Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@sal9
    Not on Google play?

sal9
    @sal9

As far as I know it was soft launched on iOS only.

Anonymous

I have a older version of iOS and will play on Android for a lot of these new soft launch games.

@sal9
    It is not available in my area and I am curious to know the objective of the game and how to play it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Holiday (closed) Announcements! Angry Birds Holiday is Soft Launched

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements!’ is closed to new topics and replies.