Angry Birds Golden Eggs Something New and Different

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Golden Eggs Something New and Different

• Yesterday I wanted to improve my scores at Angry Birds Golden Eggs. I started playing Egg 1. At the first attempt, I made a score of 73.370 which is far over the second highest score of 49.400. In many eggs I improved a lot. Currently 2nd place in egg 8. and many more. I felt that playing eggs is more easier now. I did not have the chance to go to other episodes and levels to see whether there is any change. I just wonder did anyone else feel the same for Angry Birds?

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@dedenamik Are you sure you played GE-1? That score seems out-of-bounds to me.

CC: @admins

DEDENAMIK
    @dedenamik

Yes I am sure, it came a bit weird to me as well. I have mentioned the score wrong. It should be 72.370. I took a photoshot in my ipad. To tell you the truth I do not know how to sent it by email. Tomorrow I shall ask my children to help me. Secondly, as far as I remember (I may be wrong), Egg 1 was a one bird level, now when I open it, I see 2 birds to fling. Something strange.

burbman
    @burbman

Confirmed, I just tried the level and beat my previous score by over 20k.

@admins

burbman
    @burbman

Red bouncy balls are breaking the structure apart over time. Works best when beachball gets stuck on glass plate and the red balls can escape their enclosure.

DEDENAMIK
    @dedenamik

But it is not in all levels or eggs. I can not classify but some eggs are more easier now to reach higher scores. So this may be an opportunity to inform other players to test their scores again. I am sure that another player shall beat my score soon. Happy fling.

burbman
    @burbman

It also appears that the red balls themselves can break for significant points.

GE1 – 2

GE1 – 1

SweetP
    @sweetp

@dedenamik, @burbman, I wanted to see for myself what had changed in this GE, and noticed the second Red also. After my second try, I did improve my previous 36K by 23K, but haven’t been able to get close to that since.

As for the red balls, I saw one hit the stone pebble, so that’s where you got the extra points.

Interesting that there is a second Red, even though you can’t use him to complete the level if something goes awry with the first one. In my case, the beachball bounced backwards to the left, and never made it down the ramp. So, the level never times out and I had to reset.

burbman
    @burbman

@sweetp
    Here is another screen cap, all four red balls popped, plus one side of their box gone. Beachball failed me on this one or would have had top score.

GE1 – 3

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

How very bizarre! Nice find @dedenamik. Agree with @burbman that the red balls not only explode but can destroy the structure. At best I’ve reached 38k with only 2 red balls left and one stone. Unfortunately the beach ball keeps getting stuck in the funnel and after about 10 mins I’ve given up and had to reset so no higher score yet. BTW @sweetp I may be wrong but I think this level always had 2 red birds. I had always wondered why when you can’t do anything with it! I also had a look at some other egg levels just in case and on GE 8 I’ve just improved by 2k! Haven’t played it for a while but for that level its a pretty good leap….I think.

burbman
    @burbman

Original walkthrough video has two red birds, and that was done a LOOOOOONG time ago.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

@burbman if the beachball does start its crazy bounce in the tunnel just above the final piece of glass,how long are you waiting before resetting? Need to know if I’m wasting my time waiting on it dropping. Just got down to one red ball and one stone but can’t get at the pigs!!

burbman
    @burbman

@jlz-666 I have not been waiting very long, but as long as there is visible movement in any of the balls, beach or red, there is a chance that they could break through the walls and finish the level off. I just saw the beach ball break off a piece of wall, then pop itself. Had many runs in the 60k range, one looked like it could have topped 100k but the blue bird fell between the TNT boxes.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Ok,thanks @burbman. There’s so many crazy things happening in this level. I’ve also had the beach ball explode after it shot off down one of the left hand tunnels! A lot of fun to watch but frustrating to say the least when the points rack up but you know the pigs won’t die. I’m up to 60k so far so quite happy for just now. Going to call it quits for tonight though as I’m sure my eyeballs have developed a disturbing shudder ;)

Sglouk
    @sglouk

I experienced the same features as everybody else. Getting around 60k by destroying quickly two red balls before the level ends in the standard way is pretty easy. Getting three or more balls is more uncommon, but still possible (I just got it minutes ago).

Thanks to @dedenamik for sharnig this.

DEDENAMIK
    @dedenamik

All dear friends, hey my high score was immediately broken :)
    Now, if there is a difference in GE levels, probably there may be many differences in other episodes and levels. It is not easy to replay all 528 levels, but as I can spare some time I will try to replay and I expect friends to replay, if possible, and inform us on the differences. Lastly about GE 1, all red balls are destroyed with all pigs and glasses remaining, I am still waiting for the beach ball to get out of the lower tunnel for a new high score.
    Have a nice weekend.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Just got 75920 (current top score) on first try. Haven’t come close since.

crash
    @tmax

Other levels probably includes surf and turf level 15…. read comments in walkthru for the strat

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Golden Eggs Something New and Different

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.