Angry birds Go weekly tournament fruitsplat

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry birds Go weekly tournament fruitsplat

• Is there a bug in angry birds Go weekly tournament from this week may 2014? I can’t finish the first race fruitsplat…

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • waze
    @wazemank

No problem in my case. I’ve done it with 139,389 points…

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

I’m new to Go! Where/how do I post scores? Invite friends?

swansaredead
    @swanz

I’m finished with 133360 points

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @dseufert. Just click on this topic. Angry Birds Go!! Challenges!!! How Far you are .
    Every one is welcome . We have about 516 Reply on 21 Pages to Date. In the last page 21 go to the Booton and write down your score and more!!

And about Invite Friends the player will invite you or you can invite them : once you subscribe on angrybirdsnest.com . Okay.

LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

this week’s time boom challenge stinks :/ i do good until a few feet from the finish line..and i fail. EVERY time. i’m stuck with Hal but i want the Blues or Red. ugh i hate that you can’t choose the character in the challenges. but i guess they wouldn’t really be challenges, then :P i’ll keep trying.

swansaredead
    @swanz

Is there a Real scorebord for angrybird Go? I like Every angry birds game but angry birds Go is a little brother of Mariokart.

angryde
    @angryde

@swanz and @thislilpiggy. You may want to check out the following thread – ‘ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES.’ There’s some chatter there about weekly tournament strategies, etc. @nacho18’s forum entitled ‘Angry Birds Go!! Challenges!!!’ also contains a lot of useful information (there are some EXTREMELY skilled racers active on that thread!)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@angryde. Very good I am very happy for the great info. You are giving these two new Drivers and for your support to our main Topic on this forum : ABGO !! Challenges !!! How Far!! You Are!!! Hope they decided to openly participate with us.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry birds Go weekly tournament fruitsplat

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.