Angry Birds Go! Fruit Splat Opponents

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry Birds Go! Fruit Splat Opponents

• Hey guys, @rost here! I just wanted to see what you guys think of Fruit Splat opponents in ABG. Sometimes I find them annoying because they can take out most (and sometimes all) the fruit in an area. So, what do you guys think?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @rost: it’s depending of wich Episode you are playing; and also what number track you do too, even the race track and also the karts and characters you are playing…!!!
    I have 203 challenges already done : so some of them I did skip: pay on coins to skip: especially ; miss 40, 50 and 60 in row ..!!! To hard to pass.
    But in many races and challenges you have to wait all the 7 races go ahead then you go; don’t drift to crazy; go smoothly behaind the races. Take as many you can do then go ahead of the racers. On Air it’s to hard to do this on stunt more harder; rigth here I recommend you use a very low cc. Kart and take especifically this 2 characters : Corporal Pig and Hal they both are very acurate .
    On Rocky Road it’s more easier also on seedway too. Hope this tips help you.

rost
    @rost

Thanks @nacho18. I’m sure the tip will help me and other flingers. ;)

nacho18
    @nacho18

You welcome. @rost.. I have a topic on this forum it calls . ABGo!!! How far you are.!!! On that are very good information for you. Check what he wrote @wazemank.
    There is on good flinger that already did a list of difficult challenges: he is very good player he has over 306 challenges done : and I thing he can help you a lot : so check my topic and the list of. @wazemank is his user name; there are others topics that him made a list too..!!! So check his list; for sure that will help you and good luck.

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18 You’re very kind but I told you I’m a standard player who has spend a lot of time (probably more than you) in this game doing as many challenges as I can. In fact, if you want, you could easily overcome 300 challenges the next month.

@rost
    I agree with you, it’s annoying, but from my point of view, there are two tips:
    1. Kart: Face the challenge of Fruit Splat when you’ve upgraded your kart 30cc above what you need. It’s easier this way. For example, if you need 120cc, upgrade your kart to 150cc and then try to overcome the challenge.
    2. Character: I would not choose a fast one (Red, blues) but an “explosion” one (Bomb, Terence, King Pig, Moustache) and try to activate it’s special power in the beginning when your opponent(s) is/are near you. You will have a clean way until the end.

Good luck.

rost
    @rost

Thank you for the tips @wazemank. @nacho18: Sorry for replying late. I’ll be on my way to your forum soon, if not now.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @wazemank. I still playing this game every single day about 2 hours : the most time it’s on night time ; after work about 1 1/2 hour .
    Then like you I try to overcome doing as many challenges I can do .
    Just this miring I did on Air episode 2 ch. one very large and tedious : doing 750 coins and spent more time on Air that ground . I got it but cost me 20 minutes to achieve it. So my next aquievement it’s to got 360 challenges. So : I know it will take a while but again like you I still on RACETRACK.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry Birds Go! Fruit Splat Opponents

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.