Angry Birds Fight! W.P.?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Angry Birds Fight! W.P.?

• Will Angry Birds Fight eventually make it to Windows Phone? Lemme guess it’ll probably be like the other titles, delayed.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • DarkjesterXX
    @darkcloudx79

…yeah, give it another year =P

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Rovio slipped on the Windows Phone platform. Not sure if they will be doing anything to bring the latest updates too.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Does the future Windows Phone 10 accept Android apps?
    Probably you can install Play Store on Windows Phone.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@mingkee27 Windows and Android are completely different OS, and I don’t think that the apps are cross-compatible. And I’m not sure if Play Store is available on Windows Phone. Even though it was possible, Rovio didn’t design a version of ABF! that was intended for WP, so I guess the only option is something similar to a downloadable APK or emulator that is compatible with WP. :/

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@freckledpig147
    I was told that Windows Phone 10 can install Android apps, so I am wondering.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@mingkee27 Well, there is a difference between being able to install an app and being able to OPEN an app. Don’t blame me for not knowing, because I don’t know much about WP.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Windows 10 doesn’t support Android or iOS apps directly. Microsoft has made a “tool” that allows the developer to port and convert their code into windows working app with a few clicks.
    Candy Crush was ported from iOS to Windows using that tool only as they were testing things around with Microsoft.

So its still upto developers to make their apps for windows phone, but I see no reason that they don’t now.

Hope to see Fight in WP soon!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Angry Birds Fight! W.P.?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.