Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

I have a problem on my iPhone where it says “Facebook login failed”, but it works on my iPad. Was this fixed in the latest update?

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Thanks @tobyv. That’s definitely one of the hardest levels to 3 star.

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

@Admins I don’t know if it is a bug or intended, but when Paladin is defending a bird with Devotion and Marksmen is ambushing upon Paladin, and Paladin defends the Devotion Target Bird, Ambush won’t work.

Dheem2
    @dheemazzz

I have been farming king pig’s castle for a while. Recently, whenever I defeat 3 bosses in the last wave, they no longer drop snoutlings. Is this intended, or its a bug?

Bart
    @bartp

Added rovio account, updated to 1.0.9 and i lost 3 birds.
    Now stuck only with white and blue.

Any clue what is rovio response time for support tickets ?
    Do you know if they are able to give you back items you paid for and are lost ?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

After the latest update, my friends list shows “loading” for everyone instead of their name and picture, and when I try to visit their camps a red message comes at the top and says “Visiting friend’s camps not allowed at this time”. I also cannot borrow a bird for dungeons or friendship levels. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know of a fix? Thanks for any advice :)

PS – I am on iOS 7.something

Rodimusprime49
    @rodimusprime49

Dbkraemer: There is a problem with the Facebook loading. Some say reducing your friends to two or three pages has helped. However at this time there is no fix for it.

Bart: Are you at the part of the game where your birds are taken away for a short period of time? It’s part of the storyline and you will get them back as you progress through the next levels.

Bart
    @bartp

Lol. You are right – they are indeed taken away.
    I missed this.
    Big thanks

ciprianyo
    @ciprianyo

I got an issue regarding seeing facebook friends on angry birds epic. I can.t see them it is in state of loading but nothing happends. I tryed to exit the game and entry the game but the same problem.

osagej4
    @osagej4

HELP PLEASE!!! I’ve been playing for a couple of weeks and am level 12 now, just unlocked the blue gate, and beat the first stage after that, but I noticed this morning that THREE of my birds are missing! I only have the white & blue one left, the other three are gone!!

I have tried to close down the app and restart it, and go to previous levels, etc. but it’s not showing up! The anvil shows that I can still make weapons for the other 3 birds.

I don’t want to log out and log back into my Rovio or facebook account in case this makes this horrendous change permanent, so I thought I would ask here first. Please help!!! Thank you!!!!!!

EBSeattle
    @ebseattle

My white, red, red and yellow birds all disappeared as well as all my progress with their weapons! I tried resetting my phone, deleting the app and re-installing, logging out of rovio and back in. Nothing! This is incredibly frustrating because I basically can’t move forward with the game. When I try to build them a new weapon, it says “This bird is not available, you have to free him first.” This happening in the beginning of Bamboo Forest.

How do I get my birds and my progress with them back??

Magehunter
    @hyperziz

Red key not dropped after finishing the 10 wave level, instead, the item ‘Skull Orb’ dropped, but it is not craftable!

There is no other way to obtain the Red Key! The chest is no longer available and I’m left without a Red Key! I actually paid real money to buy the gold coin and now its all wasted. If you dont fix this in the next patch, I’m going to ask for refund from google.

smuck
    @smuckfuzzer

Ever since the last update, my game always fails to load the spell, and skill sound effects. I’ve tried closing the program, and downloading again, but it keeps failing. I’m playing on an iPhone 4.

AngryBirde
    @angrybirde

Does anyone know if repeating the Golden Clouds level for Golden Coins is a feature or a bug? I noticed it happened when I was reading one of the tips that said to farm golden Piggy for Snotlings.. when I finished I got a bunch of Golden Coins as well.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@osagej4 @ebseattle This is part of normal gameplay.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@AngryBirde Please update to v1.0.9.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@hyperziz It is now obtained at the end of Cave 1.

osagej4
    @osagej4

What! How dare you!! Why I oughta…..!!!!!!!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

They come back, I promise ;)

Dheem2
    @dheemazzz

repeatedly farming king pig’s castle, snoutlings stopped dropping from the last 3 bosses. Is this a known bug? i’m on ver 1.0.9.. ios.7.0.4.. non jailbroken

Chris
    @chriss

@ebseattle: you should always watch the cutscenes. then you see that the birds are captured.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@rodimusprime49 – Thanks! I unfriended a few folks and my list is now 3 pages. That did the trick and I am back in business. You are the man! :)

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

I noticed too. I think that is what happens when one of your “friends” borrows a bird to do their dungeon. It eventually comes back

Dheem2
    @dheemazzz

When signed in using the rovio account, sometimes in middle of the battle the synchronization takes me back to the map. Do you realize how frustrating it is, especially when you’re about to win the battle. And sometimes when I paid gold coins for the dungeon, without even completing the dungeon, your gold coins goes to waste.

Dheem2
    @dheemazzz

Oh and yeah when you signed out of the account, your game progress is resetted, as if you’re just started playing.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.