Angry Birds constantly Crashing on iOS 6.0.1

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds constantly Crashing on iOS 6.0.1

• Hi there! I have an iPod Touch 5th generation which I am trying to install Angry Birds on. The downloading process of the app is successful, but when it comes to actually using the app, it constantly crashes and puts you back on the home screen. No, I don’t have HD installed either. I have iOS 6.0.1 and do not want to update it because iOS 6 in a 5th gen iPod Touch is rare. This is also the same with Rio. some versions like star wars, rio hd free, space, etc. will work. just not classic or rio. Please help, i need to install these on here since i’ve loved angry birds for so many years and want to get that old feel. i’ve tried everything from rebooting my iPod, hard resetting it, redownloading the app, using it without wifi or on airplane mode, and signing in and out of iTunes. It is Angry Birds Classic version 6.1.1.45462. Much help appreciated. Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds constantly Crashing on iOS 6.0.1

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.