Angry birds classic Mighty League

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry birds classic Mighty League

• Hi. Im new to the forum. Is anyone having problems with their scores not showing up on the leaderboard at the end of the day?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

Yeah, happened on and off for me for over a year or so.

I basically quit playing AB Classic for over 6 months, but started again a week or so ago. I really expected the mighty league to have booted me back to the beginning leagues (glass, wood, etc), but I am still where I stopped in the mighty league.

Rovio doesn’t care if we play the better, more scientifically challenging games. They just want AB players in AB2.

About to stop AB Classic again because I can’t touch anything without a bunch of the SPAM vids that rovio needs to make all their Christmas wishes come to fruition interrupting play.

Jay
    @sparx-pichu

@bill-l ikr. And the wierd thing is, my scores stop popping up on the leaderboard after a week if I place in the top 10.

bill
    @bill-l

Not only that, I found in the past few days, I am stuck on the 1st tier of the daily challenge, and thr ‘rewards’ are not being given! It won’t go on to the next nextvtiers of the challenge.

You’d think that with all the friggin’ ads that the rovio greed team force on us they could at least get it right and stop cheating users out of the crap ‘rewards’ after having to put up with the friggin’ damned ads.

Jay
    @sparx-pichu

Im having the same problems with the daily challenge. Rovio has to do something to fix these problems.

manu75
    @manu-delahaye

Hi,

this morning (Jan 2019 the 25th), the Mighty League score system is not working. I tried to reboot my Samsung T4 tablet, but no change. The list of players doesn’t appear. It was working well (despite some freezings) during the last months.

I’m not sure people of Rovio read that and I don’t know how to inform them of the problem …

Thanks for any help.

Jay
    @sparx-pichu

@manu

Hi manu. You are not the only one with that issue. Im having the same problem.

Marusya99
    @marusya9999

Same here!  Please get this fixed, Rovio.

manu75
    @manu-delahaye

It’s getting worst today (jan, 26th). The Mighty League is not working at all. The app simply is exiting. No message, nothing. Just closed.

Please, Rovio, do something !

Marusya99
    @marusya9999

Every time I try to open the Mighty League, it looks like it will work and then the whole app closes.  Cannot do anything!!!

Davegeeh
    @davegeeh

Rovio

You are a frugging joke and a bunch of thieving barstewards. Paid good money for the original Angry Birds, the Mighty League has not worked properly for at least 6 months  , which you lot have been made aware of time and time again. The result sweet F.A.

The same problems exist crashing, freezing, not loading. When are you going to sort it out, or are you not bothered?

Jay
    @sparx-pichu

@davegeeh My feelings exactly. Im about to quit angry birds classic and just play AB friends. At least that game isnt having issues

zig
    @questor422

I think the manager of Angry Birds Mighty League needs to be replaced.  It’s inexcusable that we have to endure a never ending list of bugs, that latest of which only lets you play 1 level, before then endlessly crashing until the next day.  Come one Rovio, are you a garbage company, or are you going to fix this situation?  I’m personally not spending any further money any Rovio product until they get serious about producing quality products.

Crashmatrix
    @crashmatrix

Agreed, the Mighty Challenge sucks now! Keeps crashing after doing 1 level. The daily challenge works and the old levels work fine, WTF!

I think they don’t care about their product anymore, but love to take ur money for power ups!

manu75
    @manu-delahaye

I have contacted the Rovio support and they are well aware of the situation.

“We are currently investigating this matter and hope to have a solution ready soon.”

It seems to be a diffucult bug. Wait and see and relax, it’s just a game …

zig
    @questor422

Thanks for contacting Rovio support, the game started working again…. until 2 days ago.  Same situation.  Angry Birds Mighty League only lets you play 1 level, before then endlessly crashing until the next day, then it repeats.

It’s pretty clear nobody from Rovio pays attention to this forum.  It’s also pretty clear they have bugs they have no intention of fixing.  I’d rather they just terminate the game instead of dragging people through their mess.

Rovio, start firing people who ignore their jobs.  Or hire people to do their jobs.

Marusya99
    @marusya9999

Rovio “fixed” the Mighty League problem for about one week.  Now it is worse than ever.  It is a fun game, but not so much now.  Won’t be suggesting anyone sign up to play until it is fixed!

Jay
    @sparx-pichu

Well, mighty league works ok, I guess. Is anyone having issues with joining the league? Everytime I try to enter the mighty league, it loads then crashes when it says rounding up pigs.

Marusya99
    @marusya9999

Mighty League is NOT working.  Crashes and kicks me out before completely loading!!

Jay
    @sparx-pichu

Same here. I emailed them anout it. Hopefully they can fix the issue

Marusya99
    @marusya9999

Please post their email.  I’d like to send them a note about this too.

Jay
    @sparx-pichu

Their email is [email protected].

Jay
    @sparx-pichu

Well, the mighty league is working fine as of right now. I guess they fixed the issue.

Marusya99
    @marusya9999

Just tried to access play.  Mighty League freezes when connecting and crashes.  NOT FIXED !!!

Jay
    @sparx-pichu

Really? Its working fine for me. Have you updated the game yet? A new one just came out.

Jay
    @sparx-pichu

Try updating the game. I did that and its working fine for me.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry birds classic Mighty League

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.