Angry Birds artwork, parts of cinematic trailers, and sprites recreated by me.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds artwork, parts of cinematic trailers, and sprites recreated by me.

• So a few years ago i wanted to make a Angry Birds fangame, and while that never happened, i did make some custom sprites for it after i saw the app icons for Angry Birds Friends (AKA Angry Birds Facebook). (By the way, while this was happening Rovio announced that ABF would be getting newer sprites, which i was kinda surprised by.)

And later i decided to remake a scene from the Angry Birds “Mighty Eagle” trailer, but in the style of the game itself.

Angry Birds Cinematic Remake

After making this picture i thought of remaking the game sprites themselves, and here’s a picture of Red’s sprites.

(Yeah, i think i went a bit overboard with the “injured” sprites in the “Mixes” section.)

I was also making a scene from Rio in the Angry Birds style, as well as the other Angry Birds, however my computer which i was making the sprites on just wouldn’t boot up anymore, but i did make sprites of the Blues and a Small Pig, which i could show but i don’t know where they are at the moment..

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

These look nice, I doubt anyone will use them since there’s not a whole lot of AB Fans still around, but overall they feel like something I would have seen in an old Flash/PowerPoint animation 7 years ago. Keep up the good work.

¿Ostrich?
    @ostrich101

So I got my stuff from the kaput computer, meaning I can do more of these again!

Red but with Rio 2 animations.

These are the Pre-Chrome and Post-Chrome Pigs. (the small variation anyway.)

A sprite of Chuck from Angry Birds Fuji TV.

The Blues but they have Rio 2 like animations.

A bunch of Chuck sprites.

And a Angry Birds Rio postcard that I used as my profile on another video game fansite.

¿Ostrich?
    @ostrich101

So I made a drawing of a custom level of a custom episode in Angry Birds Space, with a new Bird to go along with it when I was taking a small break from stuff, and once it was over I decided to make this into a mockup.

Yes, it’s a episode based off bird poop, but it’s not as gross as you think it’ll be..

At the moment it isn’t done yet, so it’s very rough, to say the least.

I also made a picture showing how big the new bird (we named it the Tweeting Bird and it’s not the final name, so don’t ask) is compared to the Red Bird and Blue Bird.

Here’s the original paper drawing for those you want to see it.

¿Ostrich?
    @ostrich101

Remember that rough Angry Birds Space mockup I made? Well here is the Slingshot and new unnamed Bird made to look more polished.

After a while I made a tutorial for it too. There are 4 parts of it, like how Shockwave Bomb has 2 parts in his tutorial.

As of now, only the first one is done.

I’ll try to be more active here…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds artwork, parts of cinematic trailers, and sprites recreated by me.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.