Angry Birds 2 Promo Nodes

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds 2 Promo Nodes

• How are the payouts in the various zones?

I’ve only been running the AB2 promo in Pig City nodes. Seven gold blocks (six of them are do-able with Level 3 Goldbrick), so the payout’s pretty good, around 7,700-7,800 coins before any bonuses kick in.

I did run the AB2 promo once in a beach node near the bottom of the island. The payout was fairly mediocre, less than 2,000.

How are the payouts in the other zones?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Cerpin
    @cerpin

I never actually get any coins/pigs for completing these levels, assume its yet another bug. I hate these nodes, total waste of time!

sheepybach
    @paul13

The forest, desert nodes are pretty good also. The 1 thing I’ve found out is that it’s not really worth using Goldbrick as they’ve only put 1 or 2 places were you can get it to up your score. You get more coins using Goldbrick on normal nodes.
    Over the weekend I used the promo and got 6000 coins, then did the node again and got 11,000 coins. IMHO its not that rewarding.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Like @cerpin for the few nodes played with the promo, no coins or pigs were awarded.
    Just one of the many ongoing bugs

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hm, that’s interesting.

Whenever I play one of these AB2 nodes in Pig City, it’s always in this order:

Gold
    Energon
    Energon
    Energon
    Gold
    Gold
    Gold
    Energon
    Energon
    Energon
    Gold
    Gold
    Gold
    Energon
    Energon
    Energon

I’ve been keeping an Ultimate Optimus parked on top of one of the Pig City nodes so that I can play the promo as soon as it resets.

Mp127
    @mp127

Not for payments, but in topic: There’s less falling monoliths in promo node than normal, yes?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I can only speak to the Pig City promo node, but in that one none of the monoliths fall.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

I’m playing on Android. Collected nothing and it pops up almost any time I have to restart the game due to video freezes. Even the kids are frustrated.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I play AB2 promo nodes all over the map with my ultimate characters. I find them to be a boondoggle. Like @20qmindreader I’m on iOS and I’m able to score big with pigs and coins (using doubler). In the desert/river nodes I do get falling monoliths on harder (longer) nodes, but no missiles or walking mortar towers. Optimus Prime regenerates quickly and shoots everything, so I only fire once or twice while he’s regenerating to cleanup the odd flying block or if I choke and miss calling him when the teletran appears.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Jazz 15 w/AB2 promo. Just an okay score, but with running the regular node right after with Heatwave 15 buddy and adding the two scores I made around 32k for the node…

Jazz15.png

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, something new just happened when I ran an AB2 Promo node.

1. my TF was spawned on a Pig City node, except that when the run started it was a River node instead

2. previously when the Promo run was finished, the node didn’t clear. But this time the node cleared.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Incidentally, this is the first AB2 Promo node I’ve run since updating to v1.8.14.0.

I wonder if this is a glitch or if it’s by design?

bigorange
    @bigorange

@optimuspig
    OK, something new just happened when I ran an AB2 Promo node.
    1. my TF was spawned on a Pig City node, except that when the run started it was a River node instead.
    2. previously when the Promo run was finished, the node didn’t clear. But this time the node cleared.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes, it happens to me too, several times, but so far only when I play a AB2 node in Pig City

sheepybach
    @paul13

Same here now I don’t get the node you select and yes when done that’s the end.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

When I updated the game yesterday, my first run was a promo node. Instead of being actually a *promo* node with a 25 level Red for a partner, though, it turned to be a “free the bot” run with my bot bursting from the glass cage and no partner nor energon storage at all. I was afraid that the bot I was running would be reset to level 1, but luckily it did not happen.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@20qmindread, point is, it wasn’t a new bot. It was Bludgeon that started from the cage as if I just rescued him, while in reality he was level 15 already. The new bot I only had as a regular partner.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I haven’t had one of these in over a day.

Has it ended?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds 2 Promo Nodes

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.