Angry Birds 15th Anniversary discussion

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds 15th Anniversary discussion

• Hello everyone! This December marks 15 years of the Angry Birds series. With everything going on in the community and the recent media Rovio has published, what are your thoughts on what Rovio is planning for this anniversary?

Currently, it seems like Rovio is leaning more toward the Classic/Toons designs on Facebook and Instagram this time around, which can be seen as a positive move.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • epicbird
    @filipersr

I just want a New Angry Birds Trilogy for consoles (Switch/PS5/Xnox and Steam)

Angry Birds Classic
    Angry Birds Seasons

Angry Birds Space and maybe Angry Bird Stella

I my dreams Rio and Star Wars could be bringed back…

Mr. Pollo
    @chickenloveryt

Same here. If Halfbrick+ is anything to go after, Rovio should either make a service for their older games (Angry Birds and non-Angry Birds) and charge a small monthly fee if what they say about losing money from those games is true or re-list their older games, release a large patch update for newer devices, and make money through IAP’s and optional/forced advertisements. It’s really a shame that we have been without these games for the past 5 years now.

Mr. Pollo
    @chickenloveryt

That would be a good idea. We saw this last year from the leaked Angry Birds Island, so it would be cool to see something like that or a way to use our Birdsona in-game.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds 15th Anniversary discussion

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.