Android "Facebook Login Failed !"

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Android "Facebook Login Failed !"

• Hi !

I am experiencing problems with connecting ABE to FB so I was wondering if anybody can help.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Android Ver. 4.4.2 and the latest version of ABE 1.2.3.

I have a Rovio Account which the game is linked to (eq : all game progress saved). I also have another FB account which was linked to the game since I installed it. I created this FB account recently to transfer all my games to it.

The problem is that when I logged out from my old FB account and tried to re-log ABE to this one I start having “Facebook Login Failed !” message. I tried to uninstall FB app and ABE, wipe the cache, reinstall both, re-log-in, nothing to be done. I can now be only connected to my Rovio Account which allows me to play my saved game but not to any on my two FB (initial or new one. Having a “Facebook Login Failed !” on both now) OR I can be connected to one of my FB accounts in the game but not to my Rovio account (eq : need to start the game from the beginning).

To make it short. No Rovio account accepted = Game from the very beginning. If I first connect FB and then Rovio acconts, FB is disconnected as soon as Rovio connects. If Rovio is connected any attempt to connect FB results in “Facebook Login Failed !” (eq: no friends, no friendship gates and essences, etc…)

Anybody ? Help ! Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thx

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Bossk
    @henjovr

I have exactly the same thing on my Nexus 10.
    I’ve tried everything I can think of, but just can’t get it FB connected.

No problems at all on my phone with the same Rovio account.

Very strange…

i have the same problem they said to get google play so that account is under another email thats why they cant link by my fb on my computer at home is comcast

laura118b
    @laura118b

Um I don’t know for certain but recheck your version, 1.2.3 is not the latest. You should be on 1.2.6 with .7 coming out in a few days.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Try following these steps. It worked for me.

1. Go to your nest and then at the login tab at the totem (where you can login Rovio, Facebook, etc.)
    2. Log out from your Rovio account
    3. Log in to Facebook
    4. Log in to Rovio account
    NOTE: Don’t switch to any other tab or close the window, else it brings you back to the map and you have to do it again.
    5. Facebook should automatically log out. Relog again (this time Facebook login pops up).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Android "Facebook Login Failed !"

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.