Android 11 last update – game crashes

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Android 11 last update – game crashes

• After I had updated android to its latest iteration, the app crashes when starting it. It does it 3 or 4 times before it finally gets to show the map. I have not played neither the challange run nor the spark run, as it crashes randomly and not too often during event runs.

Anyone having the same issue?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Soldeed
    @soldeed

It’s been OK for me on iOS, but it does sometimes crash during, or sometimes right at the end of, the Challenge Run. That’s been an issue for a long time, though.

Pako
    @pako

Yup, that’s why I don’t go much further than 100-120K, I let the bot die so I can cash whatever amount of pigs I had managed to kill.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@pako even at my older Android version I have random game crashes besides CR, but not too often. 3-4 crashes during loading is insane! Thanx for warning, I’ll wait with updating android till slackers from r/e fix their crap.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am using iPad mini and from few days my game stop opening. When I get to AppStore it shows button open, but don’t work. There is not any changes in my iPad and version of the game. Everything else is working great on iPad, so it is not from the device. I played on this same iPad mini from the beginning of the game and this shit never happened till now :(. Rovio please help me with this issue !!! @lewie4

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Android 11 last update – game crashes

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.