Android 11 last update – game crashes

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Android 11 last update – game crashes

• After I had updated android to its latest iteration, the app crashes when starting it. It does it 3 or 4 times before it finally gets to show the map. I have not played neither the challange run nor the spark run, as it crashes randomly and not too often during event runs.

Anyone having the same issue?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Soldeed
    @soldeed

It’s been OK for me on iOS, but it does sometimes crash during, or sometimes right at the end of, the Challenge Run. That’s been an issue for a long time, though.

Pako
    @pako

Yup, that’s why I don’t go much further than 100-120K, I let the bot die so I can cash whatever amount of pigs I had managed to kill.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@pako even at my older Android version I have random game crashes besides CR, but not too often. 3-4 crashes during loading is insane! Thanx for warning, I’ll wait with updating android till slackers from r/e fix their crap.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am using iPad mini and from few days my game stop opening. When I get to AppStore it shows button open, but don’t work. There is not any changes in my iPad and version of the game. Everything else is working great on iPad, so it is not from the device. I played on this same iPad mini from the beginning of the game and this shit never happened till now :(. Rovio please help me with this issue !!! @lewie4

Pako
    @pako

Apparently nobody cares. There’s been another android update, which solved many issues, but not this game’s. It still crashes at starting, a lot… more the 5 times in a row. If I  am lucky enough (please note my sarcasm), it starts but on a different leaderboard, which doesn’t grant any tokens when the day is over. It also crashes when playing heavy action runs, like those with Unicron and when playing long, as in the case of the spark runs (lost coins/pigs on it). Did I mention that the game is slow at times?

Please, also note that I have done everything that needed to be done with the phone, clearing its cache, app optimization, reinstalling the game. Nothing works.

I am still putting up with its issues but it seems the developers are letting the game die.

otter
    @otter

The last update to the Google play store was in July 2021. I play between 2 different platforms because R/E gets one right the the other breaks. When I try update my Android device it tells me my IOS backup is new than what is available. So now I can not keep the 2 platforms current. I have dollars in the Google Play store but not in the Apple store. I would like to use my Google money but can not access it. Have submitted numerous tickets th R/E but still no resolution. I feel your pain.

Pako
    @pako

Your story reinforces my idea that they have lost interest in keeping the game running.

otter
    @otter

I guess they do not want our money….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Android 11 last update – game crashes

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.