Amazon version is fixed

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Amazon version is fixed

• I was just able to update my amazon tablet to 1.24.10.5 (finally) and it kept all my progress no problems!!

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Awesome! That is very good news indeed! :)

Just in time for the upcoming event.

I hope you all get some sort of compensation for missing out on 2 events.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jasebree That’s good news. Will you update your infographics now?

Craigtbest
    @craigtbest

I know we Kindle users are the poor man’s tablet but I doubt any compo will be heading our way.No events for the part couple of weeks but plenty of sleep

Jazz
    @autobotjazz

Are any of my fellow Kindle users having node background issues? All nodes seem to have problems with black sections in the background through out the node, horizontal lines through out the forest node, but the beach node is a solid magenta the whole way through.

@armourbender
    I’m not going to hold my breath on that one.

Jazz
    @autobotjazz

Are any of my fellow Kindle users having node background issues? All nodes seem to have problems with black sections in the background through out the node, horizontal lines through out the forest node, but the beach node is a solid magenta the whole way through.

@armourbender
    I’m not going to hold my breath on that one.

starscream
    @starscream

I mean it’s nice they finally got around to fixing it, but no additional apology or compensation give me a break. We’re as many as 8,250 sparks behind Google Play and Apple customers, so if we’re sorted with them in competitions it will be pointless to bother playing.

Craigtbest
    @craigtbest

Yep all nodes corrupted in the way you described well worth the two week wait

Jazz
    @autobotjazz

@starscream I agree, we lost out on the 2000 “Sorry” tokens also. I was still able to complete the daily rewards though.

@craigtbest
    Glad it’s not just me then. Well worth it, I’m kind of digging the mountains in the sky of Cobalt valley though.

Craigtbest
    @craigtbest

@autobotjazz
    Nice moody skies at the meadow as well.Have you noticed the lack of visit challenges lately or is it because I have a bot in every area

spazmom86
    @tomandlisa

I had the same issue with the backgrounds. I recently purchased a new tablet and the graphics are amazing. I think my old tablet just couldn’t handle the new graphics.

Jazz
    @autobotjazz

@craigtbest Jet black desert sky also. Yeah, I’ve noticed that as well, but still have a bot in every area as well, just to be safe.

ED209
    @ed209

I have one tf I use for the usual “thank 5 buddies” daily but the rest are set in areas like the meadow, desert, cobalt, the beach and pig city which are never completed

Jazz
    @autobotjazz

Ever since the competition started, if you exit the game and come back in a little later, it’s completely froze up and app has to be restarted. Anyone else experiencing this also?

Craigtbest
    @craigtbest

@autobotjazz
    Not tempting fate everything working(apart from the background)probably broke it now

ED209
    @ed209

@autobotjazz, I get this on my sons android tablet, if you give it a minute or so it does kick back in.

Jazz
    @autobotjazz

@craigtbest Probably, that’s the way things usually roll for me.

@ed209
    Thanks, I’ll have to try that. I’ve only gave it a few seconds and didn’t look like it was going anywhere.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Amazon version is fixed

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.