Also tired of inactive clans and leaders?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Also tired of inactive clans and leaders?

• Right now we are playing with 18 people in our clan, yesterday this were stil 20 but 2 of them didn’t want to score more then 1 point (not the first event) so they have been removed after the second warning.

But stil we did manage to score the maximum points together, and that’s were we are plaing for. score points together and go for the max rewards.

Together we stand strong and that’s why we are looking for you, Join us now, compete together and go for full rewards, and no longer look to them who just join to do minimum to claim the maximum for your hard working.

Our clan can be found on the international location and is open to join

Clan name: Kiss my Bird

A picture of our latest result were only 16 of the 18 players competed.

We’re looking forward to see you join us

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@martyf

My clan is the same way, where almost everyone participates.  I got tired of being in clans where no one played, so I formed my own.  We started with a few players that maxed events…now we are a full clan, so it makes it a lot easier.  Give it some time…you will get there!  It took a few weeks, but well worth the wait to have a full clan of players that like to play and chat!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Clans have taken over in AB2. I guess that was intended?

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Of course @captsternn. It increases the gem spend.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

“Kiss my Bird”, “Gnashsang”, “SERIOUS PLAYERS” and “I Like PigButts” should all just merge into one super clan! Take the best 12 players from each and all come together??

Im kidding bit you all probably wont get any active posters to join since we’ve all belonged to a clan since day one, you probably will get requests from non posters though. Good luck :)

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@triph0p

A larger clan would be nice…but we are full at 50 and are doing great.  Most of the members are from other clans.  They got tired of being the only few that ever played in their old clans, so we have a very active bunch.

MartyF
    @martyf

Right, half of us also came from the same clan (the last  one i’ve joined) After keep on getting tired of inactive players and leaders. That clan both leaders only scored 1 point in a 4 day event and didn’t replay on my requests to do better and kick inactive players. So i took al their active players with me and created a new clan. That’s how Kiss my Bird has been born.

New players are joining so once in a while, some by searching ingame, some by reading the post here. but at least they are happy to find a clan with active members. And as leader of the clan i make sure the members stay active. People who just look for easy rewards by only want to score 1 point are not welcome. But once the clan is full that way  it’s gonna be easy for everybody to score the max rewards.

MartyF
    @martyf

right now we have 265 points and 2 days left for the 4 day event. if you want to join us the door is open

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Ive learned that the people that only score 1pt will always be around so long as the majority of your clan is helping make the goal, you might as well let the 1 pointers leech.

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Marty here at Gnashsang we have 19 spare places and could accommodate all your members. That would complete a full active team of 50. We have already hit the target of a 550 point challenge that is due for collection in 2 days. As you can see our leader is very active within the clan and co leadership would be arranged. If this is something of interest to you contact me [email protected]

Screen shot

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Also tired of inactive clans and leaders?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.