Advice from veteran players required

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Advice from veteran players required

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Token McCloud
    @pumpumpum

If you adopt the strategy of saving pearls and buy hats when offered for 5K, I would recommend letting Red, Blues and Chuck go, and concentrate on Terrence and Silver. When a hat event eventually comes up – you need to land on floor 30/35 for those. Matilda will often be offered in the adventure itself, and if you can get 3-4 hats you might get her “for free” then.

You might buy Bomb also, as he is a nice chap on your team. But concentrate on the 2 upper ones.

Champ
    @pistolpete

Hey GrammyK,

Holy smokes! 8 players? If you could even bring 2 or 3 I’d promote you to co-leader on day 1!

But yes, it seems as though it doesn’t maker off your on Android or iOS, as we already have a mixture.

Just search for our clan number #408496 – and you may have to enter the # sign too.

ZeZe
    @zeze

Hi Token

I am trying to get Chuck and Silver to 6 at the moment, then I will think tactics.

Terrace has a legendary hat (my only one).  Blue and Red have several level 6 hats.

My other ploy is to try to raise up my extra birds as they are about 10 behind.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@pistolpete. I’m going to try to learn the messaging and talk to you about the clan off-side

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Advice from veteran players required

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.