Ads still linking to App Store without prompting

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Ads still linking to App Store without prompting

• The ads on angry birds friends are not giving me an exit when they finish.  They often go to the App Store when they end or open my safari browser without my permission and go to ad company website. This is a problem.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • samui7
    @werex

Hey there fellow Angry Birds enthusiasts! If you’re struggling with the  auto body shop images in the game and seeking a clear solution, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make things crystal clear:

Unlocking Auto Body Shop: To access the auto body shop images, you’ll typically need to progress through levels and earn in-game currency. Keep playing and collecting stars to unlock this feature.

Navigating the Auto Body Shop: Once you’re in the auto body shop, browse through various options to customize your birds. This includes changing their appearance, colors, and even accessories.

Selecting an Image: When you’re ready to choose an image, look for the option that allows you to pick an image from your device’s gallery.

Adjusting and Scaling: The game usually provides tools to adjust and scale the image to fit your bird perfectly. Use pinch-to-zoom gestures or slider bars to achieve the desired look.

Confirm and Enjoy: After you’re satisfied with your customization, confirm your selection, and voilà! Your bird now rocks the new look you’ve created.

Quality Reviews
    @qualityreviews

That’s frustrating! 😟 Experiencing the same issue with Angry Birds Friends ads. They don’t let me exit and sometimes redirect to the App Store or open Safari without permission. Annoying for sure! Any tips or solutions? 🐦🚫

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Ads still linking to App Store without prompting

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.