Active Birds clan recruiting top 100 in MEBC (in the top 50)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Active Birds clan recruiting top 100 in MEBC (in the top 50)

• Hi all, I’m a co-leader of Active Birds. Our clan has been around since the beginning. We have an amazing Leader who is super active and engaging with the clan. We only have 2 Co-leaders so we don’t have to worry about decisions being made without being discussed and agreed upon first. We are almost always in the top 50 of MEBC, have literally never lost a challenge and win a lot of CvsC battles. Every single player is accounted for and very active. We have our own FB page where we always have helpful videos on MEBC and CvsC and anyone in our clan can post or discuss anything they wish there. I also keep a spreadsheet on challenges and CvsC which includes every member and shows how they do to keep up with activity. The only thing we ask is to get the usual 3/6/9 (anything above is your freedom), play MEBC and participate in CvsC. We have 2 open spots and as our name suggests we are Active, so you must be active. Almost everyone is above 600 fp. The majority of the clan has been together forever and we’ve grown together. No cheaters allowed. We have had cheaters try to join before and we booted them, we will find out so need not apply if this is you. Anyone else is welcome. We are specifically looking for someone around or over 700 fp. I know this can be rare but if your out there and looking for a new clan with amazing leadership, clanmates and all around great happy environment let me know. Any questions feel free to ask. Happy flinging everyone

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Smash Hawkins
    @smashhawkins

Forgot to add overall clan power is 28407 with 48 members and right now we’re at 56 in MEBC but we almost always are in top 50. Come join! 😀

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Active Birds clan recruiting top 100 in MEBC (in the top 50)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.