Accessory Daily Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Accessory Daily Challenge

• How do I complete the use “X type” accessory daily challenge?  I’ve tried equipping them, unequipping them and reequipping them.  I’ve done missions with the accessory equipped but still nothing.  What am I missing?

Thank you!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Boz
    @boz

Wrong level maybe? I’ve never had an issue with that myself.

Geli
    @geli

Had an “accessory challenge” today, where I was required to use an uncommon accessory.  I’m still trying to determine what an uncommon accessory is.  I can determine which energonicon is common, uncommon, etc., easily enough.  That info is available by touching the energonicon icon in the lab.

i can find what grade the accessory is via the barracks, but there is no definition of what an uncommon accessory is.  If there is, it would be appreciated if someone can share that information.

ph
    @ph

Look at the box surrounding the picture of the accessory the color indicates the type.

Asen_77
    @asen

I have block a missle with shieldor. Played more then 10 levels out of the event ( because there is no energonicons ) and of course non of them has missle to be stoped. How to beat that?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@asen I had a normal run with missiles. It was a Jungle run. Luckily I don’t have the same task as you have because none of the missiles reached my TF.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@asen I had the same task today, had missiles in the jungle but forgot to use shieldoor. After that I’ve played at level with rare crystals and used shieldoor to block a missile

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Accessory Daily Challenge

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.