Accessories Missing?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Accessories Missing?

• What happened to the fire blade accessory for Optimus? I used to see a orange blade for about 850 gems. Ever since the Stella update, I can’t seem to find it! I was hoping to save up my gems (I don’t buy any) to get that cool looking fire blade for Optimus. Anyone know where I can find it? Or confirm that it’s no longer showing up for you either?

Thanks!

Tommyboy

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

@tommyboy The fire blade was taken away in the Stella update unfortunately for you. Instead, they replaced it with Buzz-Lightyear looking wings. I recall Optimus Prime having that gear out on his back somewhere in the final seasons of Transformers: Prime. Or Transformers: Beast Hunters, I don’t remember which. So save up your gems to buy those, I guess… : /

Nothing
    @autobird

Oh, and welcome to the Nest :) . Be sure to ask any admins for help, like @birdleader and @mvnla2 if you have any questions! This is a very warm community, everyone is willing to help each other and branch out, so feel at home!! :D

Anonymous

@tommyboy Just like @autobird said the Flame Blade (Yeah that’s what I’m calling it :D) and some other items got removed in the update. Along with a fake wig for Bumblebee. They did add some new stuff though.

@autobird
    Just so you know @mvnla2 isn’t an admin ;).

@mvnla2
    Wow I can’t believe how many people think your an admin. Nice!

Baconizer
    @korath88

@autobird The jetpack is from Transformers: Animated.
    They also removed Lockdown’s face gun and replaced it with foreman pig’s fireman helmet from AB Toons.

Nothing
    @autobird

@partshade @mvnla2 Oh! I’m so sorry for my blindness! It’s just that @mvnla2 seems like an official, and he’s been on the Nest for a long time…again, I apologize.

@korath88
    Thanks for the answer. :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@autobird — Not only am I not an admin, I’m female. I also don’t play Transformers.
    But otherwise glad to help.

@tommyboy
    — All posts are read by the admins, but you can also ask for help using @ admin (without the space between @ and “a”).

Anonymous

@autobird Oh don’t worry. When I first joined I thought she was an admin too!

Nothing
    @autobird

@mvnla2 OH MY GOSH I KEEP MAKING EMBARRASSING MISTAKES!! WHY DO I ASSUME WHENEVER THE PROFILE PIC IS MASCULINE I THINK THE NESTER IS MALE??!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

@partshade Glad I’m not the only one who assumed. ;)

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Or… Maybe that’s what mvlna2 WANTS us to think! But in reality he is the chief admin and the greatest ABT player that ever popped a pig! … IT’S A TRICK!!!

Anonymous

@jasonred79 That could be! The other admins might be in on it too so that’s why they never said anything about it :D

Nothing
    @autobird

@jasonred79 @partshade Mind-blower O_o

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Not completely on topic, but close enough. I just recently started playing transformers. Those accessory you can purchase for gems do they have any use during the game? Does the TF’s performance improve?

If it does nothing, for example crown for Hal for 650 gems, why those rovio think people gonna get it. So if you don’t save gems (which for me would take forever to get that amount) it cost over 12 euro’s and then you just have a crown.

PS Connecting to facebook is that one time 20 gems?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

The accessories add no advantage to the transformers, they are just decorations for them and yes 20 gems is one time only!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Accessories Missing?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.