ABTF's Statement Regarding Token Reward Bug

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF's Statement Regarding Token Reward Bug

• Dear amazing players, due to a clerical error a mistake was made with respect to the Shark Week token awards. The tokens that were meant to be given out this weekend will be retrospectively awarded on August 4th when the “Blast from the Past” event begins. We apologise for this mistake and the designer responsible has been rightly fed to the Sharkticons, who tell us he was very tasty. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

That’s OK then but I wonder if the amount of tokens needed for the next event ABT Bot will be increased because of this.

Asen_77
    @asen

That gives a lot information:

1. Next event will be 9 days plus one token exchange start from tomorrow – 25-th July to 2-nd of August.

2. As they will not provide us this tokens, then this event will be important ( with new bot ), so tomorrow will can expect new 9 days event with new bot. Lets hope to be less then 10k tokens, but for 9 days event wont surprise if this new bot will cost even more 12k or more … we will see soon.

3. Next event, if they compensate us with 3000 tokens and wont provide us nothing new, wont be reason to play, as we can get all sparks only with reward tokens. Lets hope event will gave us something more 😀

Regards from Me!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Heh, so they “fed” him to the sharktihogs.

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – I guess that means get ready for the new bot tonight. Sounds good

I think a 9 day event for 10k tokens is very doable. No one should have the bonus squad yet (speedsters), so it should be fairly even… (Says the guy who would be running with two purple crown bots…. hee…hee…hee)

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 As we know Rovio, 10k for 9 days event sounds impossible. At least 12k or even more. For 6 days they want 7,5k ( 25% more ) so probably 12k for this bot.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@joel687 I never count on a bot as doable with this game. The bot might cost a lot but depending on the points per tier then the leaderboard makes a difference too. Then there is how the event will work. Will it be color specific bricks? Will it be a rotation of missles, pigs, etc? I hate to burst your bubble on the bonus from the new squad thing. They already had the Scorponok event where a new squad was the bonus and to get his bonus, you had to pay for him.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF's Statement Regarding Token Reward Bug

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.