ABTF Freezing Issues (Android)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Freezing Issues (Android)

• Sorry if there’s already a discussion about this that I missed, but anyway, my AB Transformers has been having major freezing issues. Before the 1.29.8 update, the game used to lag for about 10 seconds whenever I was collecting coins from the map (this issue started happening several weeks ago). But now, after the 1.29.8 update, the game freezes for a few seconds about every 30 seconds, and it happens everywhere and any time – whether I’m on the map or in a level, whether I’m doing something or not touching the screen at all.
    I wanna know how many more Android users are experiencing this, and if there’s a fix for this. My Android is a Galaxy S6 with 7.0 Nougat. I also have the game on my iPad, but the game works fine on it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

My game also freezer like this. Sometimes the game freezes for a short time while the music still plays. Sometimes the game freezes for a long time and even the music stop playing. I had 2 crashs on spark runs after the game freezed several times during the run.

I don’t know any fix for this problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Freezing Issues (Android)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.