ABSW2… No "New Levels Coming Soon" message

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABSW2… No "New Levels Coming Soon" message

• @jtwade mentioned this in a recent thread.

I hope they will be making new levels. I was under the optimistic impression that they’d be making chronological levels from Episode 1 through Episode 6 since they have characters for all six episodes. Would be tragic if they didn’t since they’ve made levels through Episode 2 and barely touched Episode 3 with Mustafar in the last update. Still lots of possibilities unless Rovio will be counting ABSW1 as their only Episode 4-6 levels.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Hmm it does connect doesn’t it. Honestly I think they will make more levels. Why would they have Jedi Luke and Han Solo and the others if they weren’t?

maxcalin
    @maxcalin

ABSW is based on the sequel trilogy.ABSW2 is based on the prequel trilogy so i don’t think they will add sequel trilogy levels in ABSW2 even if they have characters for them :( , but i’m sure they will add more Master your Destiny levels.Maybe Rovio will make an Angry Birds Star Wars 3 based on the upcoming trilogy.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABSW2… No "New Levels Coming Soon" message

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.