ABO World Numbering Oddity

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABO World Numbering Oddity

• So I looked up something regarding the world numbers for the Red’s Mighty Feathers and Short Fuse episodes.

*Red’s Mighty Feathers normal levels – World 24
    *Red’s Mighty Featheres Egg Defender – World Feather
    *Short Fuse Part 1 – World 26
    *Short Fuse Part 2 – World 27
    *Short Fuse Part 3 – World 28

So I guess this means Egg Defender is World 25, unless Rovio accidentally missed the check that doesn’t count Egg Defender as an actual world, like the Ham ‘Em High Facebook levels, the Surf & Turf, and the Golden Egg episodes have?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

It’s counting as 25, just not displayed.

Superjustinbros
    @superjustinbros

With how different Egg Defender is from core AB gameplay, shifting from an action-puzzle game to a tower defense, it feels awkward to call it the twenty-fifth world, especially considering how the four worlds to come after it return to standard AB gameplay.

I’m guessing it’s the way the episodes are placed on the Episode Select screen and Egg Defender missing whatever check the Ham ‘Em High Facebook levels used. I bet if Surf & Turf was placed after Bad Piggies without the check, then it’d be Worlds 24, 25, and 26, with Red’s Mighty Feathers being moved to 27 and 28.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I don’t really understand your question anymore. This is just the way it was done. I don’t think it likely to change.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABO World Numbering Oddity

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.