ABN Avatar Contest 2013 (Closed)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABN Avatar Contest 2013 (Closed)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 117 total)
  • Replies
  • xebic88
    @xebic88

Thats way hard to pick just 3
    My Votes :Kimmicv(2)
    :Karen68(2)
    :Windwalker
    so many more i wnt to put down ,but computer says “NO”
    Good luck and merry xmas to every1 :).Thanks ABN

E-Star
    @e-star

@xebic88 long time no see, hope all is well! thanks for popping in to vote ;) sorry I missed updating the list before I left for a weekend over at my father in laws house. So I am unable to update the list until Sunday evening.

Porkton Student
    @porktonstudent

1.Alfredhartojo @alfredhartojo
    2.E-star (7) @e-star
    3.Aman (5) @aman

E-Star
    @e-star

@xebic88 and @porktonstudent thanks for voting, I have updated the list!
    And thanks porktonstudent for voting for my avy!

Porkton Student
    @porktonstudent

Your welcome @e-star :-).

GreenImperial
    @greenimperial

I vote for:

1. Rat
    2. Surfcow [1]
    3. Sunshine [4]
    E-Star
    @e-star

@greenimperial Thanks for popping in and voting! I have added them to the tally :D

It is getting real close to the deadline!! So all that haven’t voted for their favorite avatar 2013, VOTE NOW!!!

Peatree2
    @peatree2

Thanks for the vote @yimmy7!

I’d like to vote for

@BirdLeader
    ’s classic red bird avatar

@e-star
    ’s 4th avatar
    @theanonymoussomeone’s 2nd

E-Star
    @e-star

@peatree2 thanks for the vote :D I have added your choices to the list!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I think I’ve agonized enough! 3 votes aren’t really enough!
    So I vote for

@Dorito

Manu malin (@eweber)

@Stocktoad
    (3)

CC Jolly
    @cc-jolly

Hi,

Sorry that i am Not in here for a long time but i am back :-)

My votes:

@harrystar6

@kinkykiwi

@Bird
    Addict (2)

E-Star
    @e-star

Hey @cc-jolly and @mvnla2 great you popped in for the voting, I have added them to the list… getting excited, just 3 more days of voting and we will know who has the best avatar of 2013 :D

Fleshyskeleton
    @fleshyskeleton

@mvnla2 @crivit
    and many others…
    Cheers ladies & gentlemen,I’ve returned.Despite knowing my own pic have no chance in hell,I could not afford to break the promise of seeing the end of contest(approaching).I’m in no immediate worry.I s’pose since diabetes is chronic,its consequences are going to come slow too,aren’t they?
    In spite of my vision being slightly blurred,partly owing to failing to catch up with the explosion of updates over a mere two months,i could not resist the temptation of breaking more high scores.I secretly take pride in the idea of setting tremendously high barriers for most fellow flingers,even after my one last departure.
    And now,i am,like someone else put it,confined within my promise.I reckon i’d still have the liberty of revisiting the site after the contest.It’s my decision to break my own words,and after all,it won’t hurt to postpone my farewell.
    In case i never manage to make my return,take care of yourselves.I’ll be blessed by His Noodly Appendage.RAmen.

Kathy
    @kathy

Welcome back @fleshyskeleton :-) nice to see you again :-)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@fleshyskeleton Good to see you again. When I nominated you (or maybe Kathy did), I meant to vote for you, but there are way too many good avatars, and picking 3 was really difficult.

kimmiecv
    @kimmiecv

WTH!! I haven’t gotten notifications here since my last post!!! :/ I wondered why it was so slow here with the voting now open, good to know it was on my end and not that peeps hadn’t been in!! Sooo after agonizing over this for the past month at least here are my votes @e-star :
    @JLZ-666 [2] @e-star [7] and @iamMighty
    phew that was tough and I need SO many more votes!!! Remind me why we decided on only 3 votes e-star?? ROFLMAO ;D

E-Star
    @e-star

Hey @fleshyskeleton great to see you again! Hate seeing a fellow nester dealing with such horrible stuff, but happy you popped in… care to vote on any of the avatars?

@kimmiecv
    I Know right? Seems the check box doesn’t want to stay checked, so after making a new comment the notification thing disappears. As to the number of votes… I know it is so hard, but I am kinda glad we did as it is more manageable for me to keep track :D Thanks for the vote and I have added them to the tally!

Just 3 days, 9 hours and 35 minutes till the deadline!!

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Thank you @kimmiecv for voting for my kitty and thanks also for the kick up the backside notification! How fast has December disappeared?! Ok….down to business…..I thought at the start of the year it would be a no-brainier but jeez this has been tough! My first has to go to the one that made my jaw drop and seriously LMAO when I first saw it! Those snails,their antenna and the Tig & boo warning signs are wicked E* creations and I just loved their Halloween makeover! I can’t believe you beat me to my next vote Kimmie! My main man Slash was one of my nominations and was always going to be in my top 3! Now my final vote is causing me mega problems. What to do,what to do…….? Ok I’m going with my heart and my final vote is Estars fangtastic Halloween face! So many to choose from but this one makes me smile with her wicked grin!
    So there it is,I’m hitting send before I change my mind…..again;)

@kimmiecv
    (2)

@iamMighty

@e-star
    (6)
    Good luck everyone and well done and thank you to ACT for all their hard work!

Mumsie
    @mumsie42

Soooooo difficult to choose! But @E-star here are my votes
    Rat (3)
    Bird-addict (3)
    Surfcow (2)

E-Star
    @e-star

Thanks @jlz-666 @mumsie42 for popping in and making your votes, I know it wasn’t an easy task as there have been many great avatars in 2013.

E-Star
    @e-star

Just 1 days, 2 hours till the deadline!! Anyone that didn’t cast their votes, please pop in and cast them now!

So far….

@amandeep
    and @Kimmiecv are in first place for now and @minh (Firebombbird) is right behind them, so it will be a close call who wins the Avatar contest of 2013!

Do hope if @amandeep wins he will come and claim his prize as I just noticed he hasn’t been in the nest for 2 months.

The deadline will be tomorrow evening midnight UTC time. I will be out most of the evening and probably won’t return until very late if not the afternoon of New Years day. So any votes done in my absence, but before closing time, will be added to the tally when I get the chance. By then the results will be completed and the winners will be notified.

kimmiecv
    @kimmiecv

Wow it’s close now!! Can’t believe December is almost gone and a new year is starting up!! Where did the time go?!

@JLZ-666
    I Love your kitty so that was a given! Only thing was choosing Which one!! :) and I knew you’d be voting for slash as well! LOL I’d have died of shock if you Didn’t!! :D I thought @iamMightys avy was a great one! Love the colours in the backround and the way he put it all together!! :)

kimmiecv
    @kimmiecv

Good grief!! Double post and it cut out part of my post!! :/

@JLZ-666
    I also had written a thank you for voting on my slimy snail birds!! I love this avy and it’s awesome to know others like it too!! @e-star couldn’t have made a more perfect avy for me than this one!! I never tire of looking at it nor stop *snickering* when I think of why she made it!! :D

bdub
    @bdub

Almost ready to open champagne here in the snowy midwest – want to toast all and vote for my favorite Avatars before time runs out. I love the elegantly simple yet dramatic renderings of the following in order:

@kinkykiwi

@pourpete

@BirdLeader

However, all entries are creative & clever – they all belong in a nest of the best – Happy New Year!!!

PourPete
    @pourpete

OMG,thank you. So unexpected! Champagne already uncorked here. Happy New Year!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABN Avatar Contest 2013 (Closed)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 117 total)
  • The topic ‘ABN Avatar Contest 2013 (Closed)’ is closed to new replies.