ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 193 total)
  • Replies
  • Philly
    @philhayler

I’m starting to feel that Rovio are taking us for right mugs

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Please file this under the category “Don’t hate the player, hate the game”…

I really didn’t spend a lot of time on the tournament this week. As a result, when I checked yesterday, I wasn’t even on the podium. With 636,000 I was probably 7th or 8th at best. But I really needed a Sub Zero kart.

So, in a social experiment/weasel maneuver, I disconnected the game from Facebook before going to bed last night. That way, I was in 1st place ahead of Chuck and Red, and hopfully in line for a prize. Well, it worked like a charm and I received the Chuck Ice L6 Sub Zero kart. So it seems that they are still giving away karts…

PS – Everything I know about weasel maneuvers I learned from @angryde :):):)

nightWing
    @krngupta2204

Got a free refill for second place, smh .-.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

I feel a little guilty reporting this, but after being kicked in the gut two weeks in a row, I got a Rocky Road kart. So now I have 4 Rocky Road karts, and one of them is an L3. Let my assault on the 5 kart challenges continue…

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@dbkraemer, that’s a good strategy that I will follow this week.
    It´s so frustating struggling all the week and spending time to win a shameless 200 birds coins.
    At least I didn’t – and don’t – spend gems on tourney.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi guys: last nigth . I started to play without none of you guys : my drivers opponents where totally diferents none was over my 15 that already Befriend : or by Fame Center or by Facebook …!!! Are have new Contenders too. That’s extrange. I am first : it was easy . But I miss my friends !!!

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@nacho18, I see your scores… this week I am on “slow running” for tournament.
    Maybe I put some effort later.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

My involvement in the weekly tourney is on hold now that I can go a galaxy far far away … Star Wars 2 update has finally dropped for Android. My karts are in the parking lot for a bit :)

I might have to pull the disconnect facebook trick cause all I got was +20 gem which is good since I didn’t invest any in the tourney BUT would love to get karts too….grrr @dbkraemer @angryde that is just awesome to “trick” the game to get a subzero kart!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – Well, I had to try something. I think the 8th place prize is that Rovio automatically charges my credit card for a 9,000 gem kart, and then gives it to the CEO’s nephew for his birthday (or something equally absurd… like the rest of this week’s “prizes”…) :)

angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer @dbkraemer Lolz re: weasel manoeuvres. =D Fat lot of good it did me this week… I’d already disconnected from all my FB friends owing to my FB/crashing debacle… so I was in clear 1st place on the weekly tourney… my HUGE prize..?!? 200 birds coins. Yeah, you read that right… AARRGGHH!!

I really, really need one of these damn Sub Zero karts that everyone else appears to be receiving!! I have 4 x S.Z. challenge rounds blocked on ‘win with 3x different karts.’ Beginning to get mildly shirty here…

@alcusto
    I’m with you, mate!! My little nephew wastes all his gems on power-ups to beat me in the weekly tourney… and for what… 200 bloody bird coins!?! After my week with Rovio… seriously… I’m heading down to my basement to scour the interwebz for D.O.S. attack instructions. =D

23-angrde-iOS7- 699,553

Finally made it to 1,000,000 birds coins… sitting on 1,437 gems.

(834) 148 186 189 178 133

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@angryde – Look on he bright side… not long after you complete the 3 kart challenges, it asks you to do 5 kart challenges :) I am stuck on all nine of those. Still need one more kart.

But – if you haven’t yet fully upgraded your second kart yet, complete the first two races of the 3 kart challenges on each track, then when you fully upgrade the second kart it will change the kart to an upgraded one and you can use that as the third kart to pass these challenges. You are probably aware of this already, but just in case you (or someone else) are not…

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde lol you made me lough bro with those bird coins trophy! Oh man, I went through it two weeks ago and last week no prize at all. No congrats screen and just the new weekly tourney page. Poor us!

angryde
    @angryde

@alcusto. Hey brother, this one’s just for you… =D

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/angryde/album/picture/9438/

Do you think that Rovio will get the message if I email it directly to their customer service department..!?

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde ahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank @alcusto @angryde @dbkraemer @nacho18 @aftarquino

Back from a galaxy far far away with 3 star efforts & all bird coins collected in AB SW2 but apparently tomorrow might go back to AB Space given the home page news of another update. Seems these updates come in big chunks

For now…weekly tourney of Go! First attempts on all tracks probably last too given I seem to increase my chances of landing the WTF bird coins trophy! Hilarious @angryde excellent post! Too bad too as ABGoFast loves the Stunt tracks cause you get to go fastest on them and 3 of 5 races this week find you there :)

23-abgofast-android- 694,583

122,987 – 132,789 – 122,504 – 174,565 – 141,738

Time to get some more challenges done … with summer finally feeling like it’s here in the Great White North, gonna drive my karts tonight with the right hand on the wheel and the left arm resting comfortably on the open window panel rest. “My pile shakes as I hit eighty on the open road …. this is an open road song” (apologies to the rock band Eve 6 for borrowing a lyric) … oh yeah!

angryde
    @angryde

@abgofast. I’m glad to see you’re taking a break from ABGo to smash ABSW2, matey. They’d better watch out – over there – in the ABSW2 threads… they don’t know what they’re dealing with!! Suffice to say, you’ve got f-all to prove when it comes to ABGo. =D

I’m a little annoyed with the weekly tourney ATM… after receiving a paltry 300 bird coins I’m not feeling particularly inspired… Lolz.

23 – angryde – iOS7 – 703,487

‘The night is beckoning although I have nowhere to go but home …
    (to compulsively gem-farm)
    Feels good to be alone…
    with ABGo… wait… that doesn’t rhyme with ‘home’… CRAP
    Wait… OK… with my ABGo-gnomies… LAME…’

Lolz.

angryde
    @angryde

23-angryde-iOS7-713032

I think that’s going to be my final score… I’m not sure that I can top it…. AND hold onto my sanity. =D

(no power ups; no bonus and/or free-use special powers)

How did the rest of you go?

waze
    @wazemank

23-wazemank-Android-701,789

I’ve not played very much this week, I’m focused in challenges – trying to get 600 gems to buy a new kart…

So, today if we disconnect from facebook, we’ll win a new kart in the weekly tournament, won’t we?

angryde
    @angryde

@wazemank. That’s the theory, mate. Didn’t work for me last week! If I don’t receive a Sub Zero kart this week then Rovio is going to receive a nasty surprise in the mail! =D I mean email… and I mean a strongly worded rant!! Lolz. I have been gem harvesting for two weeks… 1792 and counting…

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @all of you. After I wrote a bi Proposal and drive for an hour on ABGO . My Progress on that is good for me .
    687=140-165-146-136-100 . So I am 27 shy over my Personal achievement on Game Center 720 Master Challenge” ..!!! Know on .

Weekly event: my score…!!!

773,403=145,355-141,393-124,895-212,234-143,526 I am first GUUUAU . Hope this time I got a New Kart!!!!

I got some changes on my progress ABGO general
    688=142-165-145-136-100 . Know I am 22. Shy of my 720 Master Challenge” close very Close!!!!

angryde
    @angryde

24-angryde-iOS7-652,965

Unfortunately, my week 23 tourney prize was 20 x gems. I was really, really hoping to receive a Sub Zero kart. Oh well, 4 x tasks/challenges will have to remain blocked on ‘get a three star score with three different karts’ for yet another week. Starting to get birditis… a curious malady…. =D

@nacho18
    . Wow, that’s a super impressive tourney score for week 23, mate! Did you use power ups!?! And you’re so, so close to your personal goal of reaching the big 720!!! Go faster!!! I am rooting for you!!! (not literally, of course!!!) =D

angryde
    @angryde

24-angryde-iOS7-660,295

Managed to add a good 8,000 points to my tourney score. =D

I’m not sure I’ll manage to break the 700,000 barrier this week!!

waze
    @wazemank

24-wazemank-android-649,407 – no PUs, no additional Special Powers.

Yes @angryde, very difficult to break those 700,000 this week.

Got 20 gems at week 23, being first one disconnected from FB. I think Rovio is not giving more karts anymore… and need one on Stunt or SubZero.

angryde
    @angryde

24-angryde-iOS7-672,562 – (no power-ups, no additional special powers)

@wazemank. Totally, mate! Some of the tracks are a real challenge this week. Bah..! Keeps it interesting, yeah!? =D

I really hope that Rovio’s still awarding karts as weekly tourney prizes… can anyone confirm that..? Did anyone receive a kart as their week 23 prize..?

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde & @wazemank
    Yep guys I got a kart both in week 22 (Bing Bang) and 23 (Chuck’s Ice).
    Ended 1st by disconnecting FB.
    Smile the future is on us ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.