ABGO AIR Avoid Obstacles without steering BUG?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGO AIR Avoid Obstacles without steering BUG?

• In ABGO AIR Track 2 I have a chellenge in TIME BOOM Challenges No 4. States Launch and avoid the first 5 obstacles without steering. I have done this numerous times satisfactorily but it does not get accepted. Is this a known bug or is it me?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • WHou2000
    @wendy12

I have a bug similar: When the game says ‘Do not use your special ability’, It does not get accepted, either.

oldschool
    @oldschool

This is somehow bugged – for a change. You have to find a very specific angle which will, eventually, be accepted. Also, you actually can steer a bit without spoiling such challenges if you use the tilt option.

dave_65
    @dave65

Thanks it must be a ‘marathon’ one as I have succeeded so many times but failed to register. More ABGO frustration wonder if you get roadrage eventually with ABGO!!

dave_65
    @dave65

Thanks. I wonder if you would become a Friend as requested in my other post?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @dave65 . My name is Ignacio I am the Creator of the Great Forum : ” ABGo!!! Challenges:!!! How Far You Are!!.
    And I would like to invite to come oftenly to our forum . We are Very avid Racers . Our forum has over 110 pages : by 25 Reply’s each one its about 2700 Reply’s .!! So will found out A lot Anwers to your question in specific matters of this Great Game ABGo! And friends too : over knew Audience or Great Regular Races .
    I am sure you’ll foud it knew friends : I have more than 20 friends on this forum and all them are on FACEBOOK . You will be very welcome to our forum and will foud out so many goodies .

dave_65
    @dave65

I would be happy to join you for a ABGO. what do I have to do?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGO AIR Avoid Obstacles without steering BUG?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.