ABF skipped last results

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum ABF skipped last results

• (25.03.2019) ABF skipped last results. Where my points from previous tournament?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Cathrine
    @cathrine

Same thing happened to me, second time in a row.

Green Woodpecker
    @green-woodpecker

No points from last two tournaments for me.

I was 13th in the one that finished on Friday 22nd and 18th in the one that finished this morning.

Looks like ABF has a glitch that needs fixing.

I will be heading down the ranks fast as I don’t buy power ups I just use the points that i win to play.

bill
    @bill-l

Seems to be a regular happening when the frenzy thing happens. Been 3 times for me now. I griped about it 1st time in email, and did get ‘awarded’ a few meager coins, not what I should have received. Also their response was the usual ‘sorry for the inconvenience’ response.

Rovio, IMO,  are losing their minds, along with a lot of players that have been around from the very beginning.

bill
    @bill-l

Moderators might as well remove this posting! I used a naughty!

bill
    @bill-l

Yeah, seems to be a regular thing when they do these fuggin’ tournament frenzy crap!

I bitched about it in email support the first time it happened and showed them screen shots before, and after, and the adz holes did ‘award’ me a few meager coins. Not what it should have been, AND the usual ‘sorry for the inconvenience’ BS.

Rovio are losing their friggin’ minds IMO,( and more than a few players) and are trying all kind of circus scams to get us to buy and use the shit stuff the want us to pay good money for!

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@bill-l no reason for us to remove your posts, as you are so right.
    It happened to my wife as well, two times in a row.

treku
    @treku

Today is the same story! I wasted power-ups and birdcoins!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum ABF skipped last results

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.