AB2 too heavy on iPad 3? (Solved)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 too heavy on iPad 3? (Solved)

• Hello all,

This is my first time to create a new topic. I have noticed that Angry Birds 2 version 2.4.0 feels too heavy, I am using iPad 3 with iOS 9.2. Game is slowing down especially when there is many objects on the screen at the same time. It is mostly noticeable in Pigsyland and Mount Evernest-themed levels. I am not multi-tasking when I play. Fortunately, the game is not crashing. As far as I know, Angry Birds 2 is optimized for iPad 3 and newer.

Is there anything I can do to improve performance on iPad 3? Has anyone noticed similar slowdowns with the latest update?

Thank you!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

Yes, the latest version eats a lot of resources and lower level CPU is unable to handle.

Circlerev
    @circlerev

@mingkee27

Thanks! The device is about 2-3 years old, so its CPU is getting too weak for gaming.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@circlerev — I assume that by “not multitasking” you mean that you have hard closed all apps running in the background? If not, you need to do so. It also helps to periodically do a hard close of all apps followed by a hard shutdown and restart. I used to play on an iPad 2, which definitely had insufficient RAM (according to Rovio), but recently switched to an iPad Air 2. I still have to hard close things occasionally and even shut down every once in a while.

Circlerev
    @circlerev

@mvnla2

I have hard closed all apps, and I also shutdown and restart my device often.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 too heavy on iPad 3? (Solved)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.