AB2 New Theme

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 New Theme

•  

when i saw this i thought i accidentally open the AB star wars, but it’s actually the real AB2 lol

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

Apart from the design changes and the unobtainable Roman hat set nothing is new for me.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Some changes I noticed with the new update:
    1. There’s a fast forward button in the tower. Apparently the button makes us flip the same card over and over again each stage – resulting in a pig on level three. So apart from the button itself nothing new… thank you, for that feature, Rovio… wtf?
    2. Yes, Roman hat set, another x11 hat set from the boot camp’s store.
    3. New animation for chests. As if we needed that…

That’s all I noticed so far.

…that stupid button in the tower, I can’t get over it.

Xora
    @exora

@jo-ha i also noticed at the boss level there has a golden pig in every room.

yet I’m not sure about the other level. thank god with that GP, I finally beat the boss after got stuck for a couple weeks lols.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@exora this is not new. After a lot of tries the game enter pity mode and will give golden pigs in every room and fill the destructometer much faster. Once you beat 2-3 levels in a row it goes back to normal play.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@exora, loading screen caused confusion here, too! I thought something went horribly wrong with update. Rainbow feathers were nice gesture, but nothing more at those amounts.

Does the new, still unobtainable Roman hat set implicate that Samurai hats are soon going to leave from Shop? If so, it was a mistake to get a hat for Mathilda, instead something that permanently keeps it’s value.

I noticed the FF button in Tower of Misfortune, but dared not to try it. Thanks for @jo-ha to “sacrifice”. That being said, I just made personal record by reaching level 41 before I quit. ToF runs tend to get short without thousands of jewels. Having the luck I have, I managed to miss Tribal Mask and every other hat I’m missing, of course.

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

Prices for extra birds skyrocketed.

Used to be 60, 120, 180, 240, 300, 360

Now is 60, 180, 360

Also apples no longer available for beating King Pig Panic, instead: A Golden Duck!

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

Can someone please post a screenshot of the Roman hat set?

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

I’m still getting the birthday theme

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@phoenixt Oh that is just lovely.  The KPP is a pain enough as it is, but I’d buy one continue if it mean winning it.  Will not spend gems for a nearly worthless duck.

Guess it means I’ll play it once, and claim the 20 gems for doing it.

Xora
    @exora

@dezsike well honestly i never seen it before, plus im still average bout this game, guess my FP aint even higher as y’all. lol

@phoenixt
    skip to 180? thats a rip off omg.

@salmotrutta
    its a x11 hat set, you can see it here.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@rawdatasystems: I wouldn’t consider the samurai hats worthless. The roman hats have the same multiplier. In order to maximize your FP, you should buy full hat sets anyway. I do not hope, that the samurai hat set will disappear from the shop next season…

@phoenixt
    : Haven’t noticed that, fortunately I did not need any continues yesterday or this morning. But thank you for mentioning that – I might have tapped the continue button without even looking at the price.
    Although today I got 5 apples as a reward for beating KPP – this seems to be another region/player based experiment.

Xora
    @exora

what is NASA hat? i don’t found it on hat sets either. Are they to release new hat set soon?

and im glad that Rovio gives some more feature on hatchling.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@jo-ha, I would not have gotten Samurai hat for Mathilda if those hats are going away from ME Shop. I considered saving the coins or even using them for other things, but apparently made a poor choice.

Never mind the Roman hats having the same multiplier, but they are a different set. If Samurai hats are going from shop, getting a full set comes too hard to bother for a newcomer like me.

BTW, does amount of rainbow feathers we get from feeding the hatchling depend on hatchlings level?

Xora
    @exora

@rawdatasystems recently i just feed my hatch and got the rainbow feathers (1500), somehow, i don’t think its depend on hatchlings level.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@exora, I got the same at last feeding time with level 3 hatchling.

It could be 500 feathers per hatchling level…

LCK
    @limck

@RawDataSystems you are right. My hatchling just upgraded to level 2 and it gave me 1000 rainbow feathers ; previously it was 500.

LCK
    @limck

Despite the new update, not even a single ounce of effort is being put by rovio for bug fixes, perhaps unsurprisingly. Which resulted me getting a 34M score for ME bootcamp despite having a 400 FP. There were a ton of immortal micropigs in every room!

Xora
    @exora

@rawdatasystems so its basically tells that those who own higher hatchling will get a lot of feathers.

yet im still curious about NASA hat? do you guys had an idea about it?

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@limck, lucky guess. ;)

@exora
    , wild idea: Perhaps those helmets what birds are wearing in loading screen?

LCK
    @limck

I’ve played the bomb blast DC today, and I must also say that the HP of all pigs, especially the helmet pigs had significantly increased. One even survived a bomb blast and a high drop! Which was why I was pretty fortunate to complete the 5 room boss level for 1st try.

Xora
    @exora

@rawdatasystems yeah you’re probably right, we’ll see it soon.

@limck
    i dont have any problem with that helmet pig, the most annoying is the one who throws screwdriver & also magician pig.. ugh. ;/

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

@Salmotrutta, it’s a bit color distorted because I had to lighten it.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

I think Nasa Hats will probably be at the next event in TOF.

Xora
    @exora

@jaspertm-l I hope not, Im Not bare to face that idiot pig.

Swine flu
    @swineflu

I don’t really care about any of the update minus the price increase. That is just plain dumb. I will not waste gems on anything other than the first 60 now.  180 and doubling from there is crazy.  No more money from me lol

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 New Theme

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.