AB2 Crown and Avatar Frame

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 Crown and Avatar Frame

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@dungphant 1) you get the crown for beating Feathery Hills (within 2 weeks prior to the game’s release)

2) I think you got that silver frame because you are in Silver League

Nehuen
    @nehuen

@rowdypup It says vanilla league so its not

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

@rowdypup @nehuen But I know one thing, I’ve got the crown and the frame at the same time. But that’s not mean that I’ve got the frame in Feathery Hills.

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

@rowdypup Also, I think you’re right about the crown. I’ve played the game BEFORE the worldwide release.

Triggerfish
    @triggerfish

I have the crown and frame and I started playing when game was released worldwide.

Nehuen
    @nehuen

@triggerfish I think you get it when you complete the first chapther before 2 weeks of the wordwide release

Nehuen
    @nehuen

@triggerfish I think you get it when you complete the first chapther before 2 weeks of the wordwide release

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@all

I play this game since his beta version.
    And I had all stars and all birds on Diamond rank before the worldwide release.
    but any crown and any frame.

Why ?

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

@nehuen Triggerfish got the crown when he play the WORLDWIDE version, not the beta one.

Nehuen
    @nehuen

@dungphant I tried to say that, english is not my native language

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

@grimmjow Interesting… I don’t know anything about that. Maybe you should ask an @admin about that.

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

@nehuen English is not my native language either.

Angry Birds said this on Facebook: “Get some goodies by completing the first chapter of Angry Birds 2 before August 13th! Let’s show them pigs!” Does this mean every users who complete the first chapter before August 13th will get the crown and the frame?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Those who played the beta version and who finished the chapter 1 for a long time they can have these gifts by making the last level of the chapter 1 once again ?

Edit : Yes

There is other gifts like this ?

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

I don’t understand what you mean, @grimmjow

justpast40
    @justpast40

I’m confused, I started playing with the worldwide release & have the crown but not the frame. I’ve completed Featherly Hills, so did I miss something?

Gelfling
    @gelfling

@justpast40 – you are not confused, this is confusing! But I guess that can be an and/or.

I just got the silver frame when I signed on today, seemingly out of nowhere. There are too many possible explanations, but this might help you guys figure it out. It may be because I got number one in a tournament, that happened at the end of day yesterday. That pushed one of my characters into a bronze league. I also hooked up with Facebook yesterday. And it may be encouragement for failing too many times on level 35 (I think not).

Too many possible variables!

Gelfling
    @gelfling

Getting a silver frame may be another Facebook thing.

When I played before I did not see or invite facebook friends (not being on facebook!). So my screen looked like this:

ABN1 Screenshot_2015-08-08-14-04-15.png

Now on the left-hand side it insists on putting me in a leaderboard, wanted or not. Now my facebook avatar appears in that leaderboard within a silver frame. I’m pretty stoked now, being at the top of my very own leaderboard.

ABN2 – Screenshot_2015-08-09-14-02-20.png

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — You get the crown, frame, extra gems, and tutor bird by completing the first chapter of AB 2 before Aug 13th. Sounds like if you played the beta version, you can get the gifts by completing the last level of chapter 1 again. The frame shows up on leaderboards, like the one for the arena. I can’t connect to FB, since I am playing on an old iPad with less than 1 GB of RAM, so it has nothing to do with FB.
    Does anyone know what the tutorbird does, or how to use it?

Gelfling
    @gelfling

Welcome back I hope that your vacation went well. Are you sure about this? Because I got the crown and then it was four days until I got the frame. The only change I really made was hooking up with Facebook.

Is any of this documented somewhere so I don’t stumble in the dark?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@gelfling — I’m not sure when I got the frame, but I haven’t been able to connect to FB from AB2 at all.

Gelfling
    @gelfling

@mvnla2

Ah ha! At last you have helped me to figure this out. This is all a nefarious plot to get oldish iPad owners ;) to upgrade! Or is it an even more sly, nefarious plot by Rovio to so thoroughly confabulate us diehard fans that we keep coming back to figure out all of this meaningless minutiae?!

{Gefling shrieks! about how meaningless video games are, flings herself onto a sharpened slingshot, and bounces off some balloons to fall below — all the while knowing full well that her character will reincarnate with the next set of cards and return to AB2 tomorrow.}

waimea
    @waimea

My 2 cents, I know I got the silver frame, the crown, the tutor bird, and a bunch of gems for being an ‘early bird’ and finishing the first chapter before the time was up (I think there’s about 4 days left in that time frame). But my question (as asked but not answered above that I could see), was what does the ‘tutor bird’ do? What and where is he?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@admins — Does anyone know what the tutor bird is or where it is found?
    cc: @waimea

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 Crown and Avatar Frame

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.