AB Transformers – Achievements GC

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB Transformers – Achievements GC

• Hello,

I created this topic so that we can help concerning the achievements Game Center.
    For my part, I have them all (this game as well as all other games AB except Friends, Pop, Fight).

However, in spite of they are unlock during a period, a recent update blocked me again the following achievements :

– Electromagnetic Pulse
    – Should’ve kept the Instructions
    – The Wreckers
    – Masterpiece

Did certain people meet the same problem ?

If you have questions concerning any achievement, do not hesitate to ask.

Bye

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

You are not the only one even I have 2 achievements locked in the GC but in the game it shows that I have completed it!!
    Rest the Golden Egg achievement is the one that I have actually not completed it!!

GC 1

GC 2

wrw01
    @wrw01

Have 36 of the 38 Achievements listed on Game Center. The two that I have never been provided credit for are:

1. Battle Squad-complete two squads (all my squads are completed)
    2. Deceptihogs thank no-one!-Don’t thank 2 buddies after Deceptihog events! (have done his hundreds of times)

I have completed each one of these in regular game play. I wrote Rovio a note on two occasions about this and they have responded (seems like a “form note”) that they do not have responsibility for the GC Achievements. It sounded like the locked out ones are not in their control to unlock or provide credit for the players.

I have completed all the Achievements listed in the game itself except for Roll Out!-Travel 5000 miles. Obtain 2144 miles to date. Have 85 of 86 listed in the ABT Game.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@wrw01

I also had these 2 there of blocked before.
    Then further to an update where I had to uninstall, reinstall and open the game by Game Center, they unlocked.
    And instead of, jammed 2 other than you have @sumitarora15, @20qmindreader.

Finally, further to another update where I had to redo the same procedure, 2 other than I mentioned jammed with…

And I have the same problem for 2 achievements on AB Epic
    (Topic)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Do you actually get anything for completing the GC achievements?

At least we get bonus gems for completing the ones in-game.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

No we don’t get anything for completing the GC achievements, it just increases your points on GC which hardly anyone pays attention to!!

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    I agree
    It would be nice if GC would represent reality of honest players

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB Transformers – Achievements GC

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.