ab seasons:what's pig challenge ??

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ab seasons:what's pig challenge ??

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Pig challenge is when on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday you can get eggs that hatch on Friday from completing levels (Each one has 4 stars). Right now it is Thursday for me and Wednesday for Angry Birds Seasons so you can get up to 2 eggs. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday you go into a tournament (Probably how many points you get in total) and get to the top.

alartor
    @alartor

Hi,
    has anyone been able to get the FOUR stars in any of the Pig Challenge levels? How?!? I’ve been trying quite hard but I’m beginning to think it might not be a point threshold matter…
    Thanks!

Mighty Chuck
    @ms2015

@alartor use the walkthrough’s

alartor
    @alartor

Thanks @ms2015
    So… does anyone know the threshold for 4 stars? For instance, I managed to get 170000 (round!) on Ham Dunk 1-13, but still only 3 stars…

alartor
    @alartor

OK, I give up. 176270 and still only 3 stars… (in Ham Dunk 1-13, for Pigs Challenge…)

…and in case anyone is interested: the ones I got for Pig Challenge this week are:

– Summer Pignic (1-9) 4* -> 134510
    – Ham Dunk (1-13)
    – Tropigal Paradise (1-7)
    – (something that looks like Summer Pignic but is not?!?) (1-2) (huge improvement in points to 207730 in this one but… still 3 stars!)

alartor
    @alartor

also… ¿the high score in the “regular” version of the level (i.e. not the Pig Challenge one) does not get updated? I’m getting quite {Admin Edit} perturbed at Rovio with this…

odoc69
    @odoc69

I have four stars on all four, scores as follows:

Monday: 137740
    Tuesday: 182970 think you need over 180000
    Wednesday: 243110 need over 240000
    Thursday: 315520 need over 300000

SweetP
    @sweetp

@alartor, please keep your language to a G rating. This is a family-friendly site, and players of all ages browse through these pages.

Thank you,
    Your Nest @admins

alartor
    @alartor

ooops, I’m really really sorry about that! Didn’t think that expression was considered that offensive… Won’t happen again. Sorry.

Winterbird
    @janice-neitzey

how do you know which walkthrough to use? I see 1-14 at the top of the level for today, but which game? I don’t know how to find a particular walkthrough without knowing which game it’s pertaining to. Help!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@janice-neitzey The only way to tell is by recognizing the background (today’s is Piglantis). And if the levels don’t match it means it’s a Pig Days level (like last Thursday’s was).

SweetP
    @sweetp

@sntrooper, I still don’t get it. How do I know which game and level to play today (Tuesday July 5)? I can’t figure out which background you are looking at.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@sweetp The background of the level itself. Today’s blue sky with yellow hills and sunflowers and green grass as the base is Summer Pignic’s background. Of course this doesn’t help if you are playing with the backgrounds turned off.

Mp127
    @mp127

@sweetp Imo the best way is matching levels’ background with these in the menu. The easiest one is just to remember all the themes, but while Piglantis or Summer Pignic are easy to recognize, any Halloween/Christmas level may be misleading.

SweetP
    @sweetp

I finally got it, @sntrooper and @mp127 (welcome back!)
    I think I know why I was so confused. I was having a real hard time connecting to Rovio’s server after countless login attempts to my FB account. I probably closed and reopened Seasons about a dozen times before it would connect, and I finally was able to click on the Pig Challenge on the home page. Then I saw the “Prize Egg” screen with the Monday…Tuesday…etc below.

SweetP
    @sweetp

Did anyone get 4 stars on Monday (Piglantis 1-14), Tuesday (Summer Pignic 1-24) and today (Tropigal Paradise 2-1)? What score(s) did you have to reach 4 stars?

And I don’t care if it’s not Tuesday, invoking the whhhiiiiinnnneeee factor here!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

4 stars thresholds are really really high. Last week I heavily used powerups on one of the levels (Ham Dunk 1-13) and if it had been a legitimate score would have put me at #24 in the leaderboards here and it still wasn’t good enough. I’ve given up even trying.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@sntrooper – Ahh, yes PU’s! I never use them, so I forgot about those! Thanks for the tip, now back to more fling, pray, repeat!

mars805
    @mars805

good question! i have NOT gotten 4 stars in any. got the wood egg last week and again this week even tho i,ve gotten more stars after the egg appeared. are there walk throughs????

Maiasatara
    @maiasatara

This week (Monday July 11th) I was awarded 4 stars in q level where I only earned 1 heart (the heart in the Pig Chalkenge seems to be what is a star normally – i.e. 3 star level.) This makes no sense. Especially because on Tuesday and Wednesday I obtained 3 hearts but only 3 stars. It’s just another money grab within the sacred original games where we bought them and were competitive in a PURE, non-power up manner. If they make the original core games like Star Wars and AB2 there would be international outcry so thru are testing how far they can push us for money. I will play until my power ups run out then I’m done. Sorry Rovio, you’ve gotten the last of my money forever.

alartor
    @alartor

@maiasatara I agree with you in that Rovio is not going the right direction with the latest updates… However, I think there is a misconception about the hearts here:

For each of the Pig Challenge Mon-Thu levels, you have 3 hearts available (something like 3 “lives”); each time you fail the level (or each time you complete the level but don’t beat your previous score) you lose one of those hearts. If you run out of hearts, you can always get more by viewing videos or spending in-game coins.

Hope this helps clarify things ;o)

Me, I think I’m done with Pig Challenge…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ab seasons:what's pig challenge ??

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.