AB Seasons quest issu

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Seasons quest issu

• Hi all:
    I have been playing AB on my iPad for a few years and enjoying the games, but I decided to sign up to see if anyone has run into this issue. I have been re-outfitting my birds with the wild outfits via the Quest but have run into a wall with finding a token in Pig Days. I will watch the video, get the Reward page which says Show Episode at the bottom. Then I click Show Episode and I get a message saying the episode is in Pig Days. I click the check mark and I get the main page for opening all the current games in AB Seasons: Pig Days, Marie Hamtoinette, Fairy Hogmother, etc etc. So I open a few Pig Days episodes and see no token for which to search. I go back to the Reward page and click the X box for another quest. The problem quest goes away but it WILL come back up again. In fact, as I am typing this, I x’d out the quest for another one, and after watching the video, I am sent to the same Pig Days deadend!! Still cannot find a game with a token!
    Sorry for this being rather wordy, but I am up against a brick wall! Thanks in advance for any help or advice! bob.c

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • teddybud
    @teddybud

This sometimes occurs when some of the Pig Days levels are stored in the cloud. You have to download them from the cloud and then try again. Hope this helps

bob.c
    @bob-c

Hi teddybud: thanks for the response; that may very well be the issue. I looked back on Pig Days and noticed several batches of episodes in the cloud. Guess I will make it rain! and reload the groups one at a time. If I drop them all I may overload the iPad… I’ll let you know how this works out. Thanks again..bob.c

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@amslimfordy about the Seasons quests (I need some info from an official) how do you get the new BirdWear costumes for Red, Bomb, Matilda, and Terence? Iv’e seen offers (750 coins for a silly costume?), but where are the quests to authentically unlock them? I don’t want to spend almost a thousand coins on something that can be obtained another way

bob.c
    @bob-c

Hey teddybud: your suggestion worked; I reopened several sets of episodes from the Cloud and found that one I had missed before. Got the trophy, got the new outfits for my birds~! Thanks, bob.c

Anonymous

@rowdypup I’m not official but I know for a fact that these costumes can’t be obtained from quests. The offer even says that it’s exclusive bird wear.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@partshade I guess I’m not used to the having to BUY the costume (I thought it was just an alternative for lazy players)- Iv’e been collecting BirdWear the regular way since BirdWear was released (October 2015)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Seasons quest issu

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.