AB Friends costantly halting since latest update

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum AB Friends costantly halting since latest update

• I have an iPad which I purchased sometime in 2013-2014. Since the latest update on AB Friends (which took place on 20th of November 2019) the Angry Birds Friends application is constantly breaking, most usually when I try to get the free reinforcements (power potion, king sling etc.). The application halts either when the advertisement is starting or when the advertisement is completed. The result of this is that I have to try around 20-30 times before I get the six free reinforcements). Very annoying !

When I play AB Friends with my iPhone (purchased in 2019) the application halts quite rarely – i.e. it works quite well on the iPhone.

Is anybody working on a fix to this problem ?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

I have an iPad 5th gen about 1 1/2 years old, and same thing happens on it with the recent AB Friends update.

I find that most things work ‘reasonably’ well, except when I restart a level the Rovio spam stays on for 3 to 4 seconds, sometimes more, regardless of how I try to get past it using the restart switch(the circular one with the arrow head on it.

Appears to me Rovio has gone back to the Rovio restart spam timing from several years back, back before the intro of the power ups.

IMO, this has taken away from game enjoyment, slowed down play, and I’m about to remove AB Friends.

I doubt Rovio will be willing to make changes that will actually make it better for us to use and enjoy.

Baconator
    @cmacconnach

I have the same problem on my 5th Gen IPad. I cannot make it through more than a few minutes of play before it does a hard crash. I am ready to uninstall and quit playing this game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum AB Friends costantly halting since latest update

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.