AB Evolution's Anger Totem?? & bird list?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum AB Evolution's Anger Totem?? & bird list?

• I keep receiving the Anger Totem… it says it’s for ancient birds… How do we tell what is an ancient bird? Or should I just keep selling it?

Also, is there a list somewhere (on this site, maybe?) of all the birds avaialable? Preferably in rank order? Looking for a list that I can look at to see which 3 star bird is higher than other 3 star of same color. (OR is the list of birds in the game sorted as such?)

Wondering what bird to fuse to others. I have several 3 stars that I’ve evolved & would like to combine some. Seeing a list would be easier than selecting each bird. (btw, I look more at the damage they do, rather than the bird’s power.)

Ok, hope all that makes sense & someone can help. Thanks, LH. (P.S. Loking for an active & clan, too… one that participates via chat, too!)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • h82loze
    @h82loze

Anger Totem is used to level up birds. It used to make them shiny, but after the most recent update it just adds experience to birds. It can be used on any bird.

Unfortunately, there is not a complete list of birds. At least not one that I have found. You would think that Rovio would publish such a list. But as is the norm for mobile games, the developers leave it to the players to create such things.

Lady Harley
    @ladyharley

@h82loze

So, what you’re saying is, there isn’t any ancient birds, as in the description of the totem?

Do you know if the shiny totems will return? (I should have saved my one I had in the beginning… but newbie error, I sold it way back then.) 😜

As for the list… guess one of us fans / players needs to create it. LOL 😂

Thanks for the reply, LH. 😎

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

If Rovio are going to remove a feature, they should at least tell us in the updates. I would like to see the Shiny Totem return!

h82loze
    @h82loze

@ladyharley

No, there are no ancient birds. The description is “This totem is infused with the anger of ancient birds…” not that it is to be used on ancient birds.

I don’t know if the shiny totem will return. That is totally up to the developers. Maybe if enough players complain about it they will change it back. But don’t worry about not saving the one you had. Any shiny totem that you had would be automatically converted to an angry totem with the update.

@mancala-parakin

They did mention this. It’s in the Evolution Patch Notes 1.10. If you click the “Read More Here!” in the News for Update 1.10 it mentions this change. I only know this because I was wondering what all these new changes were and stumbled upon it as I was hoping they mentioned it somewhere. And I agree with you, I would like to see the Shiny Totem return too. I think most players would agree with you.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum AB Evolution's Anger Totem?? & bird list?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.