AB Epic – Rovio account issue and Arena glitch?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum AB Epic – Rovio account issue and Arena glitch?

• Hi, just yesterday I remembered I have made a Rovio account almost a year ago and I logged in, but doing so restored my game progress to what it was then (level 8), is there a way to upload my current progress to the cloud and keep it synced?

And I suppose this is an Arena glitch? I was in the middle of a league week today (4 days left), but I suddenly got demoted at the moment daily objectives were refreshed. Additionally, I can’t enter the pre-battle screen now (where you see your opponent’s team), the swords icon on the main arena screen does nothing. Also, the league week counter in upper left corner says “10 days left” and the “i” button doesn’t respond either, and I can only see myself in the rankings.

Thanks for answers and any input in advance.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Tony
    @tonyburnett

There is a problem with Arena and the Rovio accounts at the moment, i was playing two days ago and between battles it crashed. I can launch the game but if i try to get to my own nest or try to get into Arena the app locks up on eh loading page, only way to get past this is close the app down.
    Additionally i cannot see any of my birds in any screen and if i start any random battle on the map screens i only have Red and Chuck to use, not control of what they use or setting them up.

I have no response from Rovio on this either and this is on multiple iOS devices

oneydario
    @oneydario

Same thing to me the response from Rovio, was there is a problem with servers, they promised to fix shortly. A week passed and nothing happened

oneydario
    @oneydario

This is what they wrote>

Rovio Support Team, Mar 3, 01:36:
    Hey,

it’s not a server issue, and it’s unfortunately looking a bit more complicated than it first appeared.

We are still working on a solution to this.

Do you remember how this started? What where you doing in the game before you first noticed this problem?

Best regards,

Niklas
    Rovio Support Team

@gamingmike, About your first issue. If you sign out of your account, you should get your more advanced progress again. All you need to do is sign up for a rovio account again, but this time use a different e-mail address. Your current progress will then be saved to the new account.

If you play while signed out, your progress is not synchronised with Rovio and you effectively are progressing in a different save game. There is no supported method of merging local progress with a rovio account.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum AB Epic – Rovio account issue and Arena glitch?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.