a new game "Angry Birds Action" was hinted in commercials

Home Forums General Discussions Forum a new game "Angry Birds Action" was hinted in commercials

• I was searching the web yesterday and found a site including this picture:
    165689-angry-birds-circular.jpg

This picture isn’t really helpful but if you look at the bottom of it, you can see “Angry Birds Action”
    Zoomed: PicsArt_01-19-05.33.03.png
    We all know its just a picture and nothing is completely announced about it
    But it’s possible since it was released by rovio.

Source:http://www.furnituretoday.com/article/527618-trib-group-sets-promotion-tied-angry-birds-movie
    ———————————————————————————————————————————
    ———————————————————————————————————————————
    IMPORTANT EDIT: As you can see in the pic below (found by @mp127) , AB Action” will be a game probably for ios and android
    CZXINQDUAAAmXpr.jpg

@admins

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@abginebird Nice find! Was kind of expecting to see a game based on the movie and here it seems like we have it!

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@abginebird Indeed. That’s very interesting. So any guesses as to what “Angry Birds Action” is?

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@birdleader
    Well, i think it’s an endless runner game for iOS and android,
    Or maybe an action game for Xbox and PS4 (that’s too big and sort of impossible)
    As for the endless runner game, it could be a game with the usual currency (coin and gems)
    You can use coins for buying power ups and stuffs, and gems for unlocking other characters like chuck and bomb.
    It can have a story mode and boss battles.
    As for the Action one, it could have a story mode and time attack mode.
    Red is the first and the main character and moves around and collects coins and “worms?” And beats up pigs.
    And the story of the game continues as same as the story of the movie
    However, “Angry Birds Action” can also be a animated series just like AB Toons…..
    There is a lot of possibilities!

Anonymous

@abginebird I think your spot-on about it being a runner game. Look at the TVs in the bottom left corner! It looks strangely like gameplay to me. It appears to even be compatible on Xbox, PS4 and even Apple devices (No Android?).

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@partshade
    That’s more like the trailer to me.
    Asking rovio about it is just a 99% waste of time, so we just need to figure it out on ourselves!

Mp127
    @mp127

I saw better quality of photos, and on AB Action! were “Download for FREE!” and “In app stores”. So, @abginebird you’re probably right.

Photo: Action!.jpg

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@mp127
    Nice!
    Where did you find the pic?
    I searched almost everywhere!

Mp127
    @mp127

@abginebird Somewhere on Twitter, I’ll try to find again.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum a new game "Angry Birds Action" was hinted in commercials

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.