A list of bugs Rovio MUST fix

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum A list of bugs Rovio MUST fix

• Most of us here probably enjoy playing Angry Birds Transformers but the execution is quite flawed. There are bugs that impact the player pretty significantly and seem to get worse as you progress in the game. So I though we’d make a list of the bugs that need fixing sooner rather than later. Not the small stuff, just the really big things.

– Levels not shown as completed. After playing a level, coins are not rewarded while damage is subtracted. You essentially have to play the level again (and again) to finally get the coins.

– Unknown forces killing your character resulting in a very quick death, seemingly without a cause. It’s usually accompanied by a distant and muffled boom-sound, while the character you are playing jumps up just a little.

I experience both of these bugs in the latest iOs version of the game on an iPad Air. I have not “time-travelled” or done anything besides ordinary playing. Given that these bugs all have their own threads in this forum, apparently many people have experienced them.

Rovio needs to get to work and fix it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum A list of bugs Rovio MUST fix

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.