A big "ban" is coming

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum A big "ban" is coming

Viewing 17 replies - 101 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

HELLO ROVIO!!! Today, at bootcamp, Owlie Fearsome, FP 337, score:149.065.869; another prodigy…

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

HELLO!!! Bootcamp today: 2. Lukasz Nowak FP 312 Score 107.641.559; 3. Hotnikkels FP 270 Score 99.058.044; 4. Eggy Hamingway FP 236 Score 78.846.171.. maybe it is just me, I am not playing it right? HEY someone teach me!

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

This always seems to come up with lava levels. Always lava levels you see a couple of incredible scores from legit looking players. All the profiles with “impossible” scores seem to look otherwise legit, and we never see these scores on non-lava levels. I think there’s a very rare glitch in one of the stages with the boulders you can just keep getting points. Either 2 shooters with a bird in a “safe” zone, or some kind of way to hit the trigger so it keeps triggering.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

A very rare glitch indeed… possible but, still, unbelievable! Someone please tell me how to do it.

Scott Michael Cross
    @scott-michael-cross

The game tracks your spending with the ‘bonus’ points. Unless the hacks are upping that score also it seems like a simple way to catch the cheaters. Otherwise just query the real money transactions to the ‘bonus’ points and use that. I have 247k bonus points all legit. But I am a coder and like to support the coding effort. People take pride in playing these free games without spending money but programmers have to eat and game makers will have more income to fix the glitches and improve gameplay. It seems like this company could care more about preventing cheating as that causes them to lose money as legit players don’t see the point on contributing.

Scott Michael Cross
    @scott-michael-cross

It is kinda shocking that people are surprised that a company would want to make tons of money and that they would ban players that cheated. The company isn’t a non-profit.

I believe that anyone who has used a glitch or cheat understands that they are cheating and that there might be severe repercussions. If you steal you might get caught.

I will sincerely apologize in advance.. but if you have used hacks and cheats at any point while playing, you knew what you were doing was unfair, and a total ban is totally fair to those of us who have played our butts off and… yes…. paid to support the development of the game.

If a hack improved your abilities now over a player that never used the hack, you have cheated and have an unfair advantage over those who played as intended. And a for-profit company should take action in the interest of their paying customers. Business 101.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Video in the Gamers group showing how the boulders got stuck on. Sorry seems can’t link to it.

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Let the cheaters be eliminated, I think nobody is against it, only Rovio is the main cheater. The cleanup should start at home and end up almost pumping money out of your players.

On the other hand, Rovio’s enormous income does not come from the sale of gems, but from the sale of all our data to third parties.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Scott, when a company or business accepts payment for goods and services, then refuses to deliver and honor that contract, that is cheating. Not only cheating, but theft and fraud. That is Rovio.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

You can still use gems in other parts of the game, just not the multiplayer, you are only banned from the multiplayer aspect of the game. So you are still receiving what you purchased.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@ryan-kochie

when you run ab2, as a banned player, you can’t get into the game at all.
    There is a workaround, turn off internet connection, to play map.

Just a clarification.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Ahh okay thank you, I keep hearing about how these banned players can play the map still and arena, daily challenge, King Pig Panic, etc. I thought it was intentional.

I am banned but i can still fling for the Map,the DC/KPP And the Arena (going for my 100th Gold there).Lol,i even get the upgrades!If Rovio doesn’t mind i hope that you also don’t Ryan…

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Lol I don’t mind. For me the big issue is the Bootcamp and clans, the multiplayer stuff, the cloning, especially after matching. One thing for the max players to be matched up against each other, another for regular players to be matched up and then have them become max players on you. I wish there was a clan area with no FP, everyone just stays level 1 you could battle in fairly, though at least you were max and stayed max, none of this dropping down levels and cloning then going back to max during battle. Like the single player stuff didn’t matter, it’s when it affects other people’s gameplay and fun.

Before the CvC (and the report button) it was we,the maxed players,that carried the clans to our shoulders.The majority of the clan events points were coming from us.Also the tips,with videos and hints,for how to fling for a hard clan event (like Lava) or some difficault Map Bosses,DC and KPP.This was because we “had” the gems and we didn’t mind to “spend” them and then share our knowledge with the rest of you guys.After all,what are friends for?!I guess it was allright for you then…LOL,talking about moral double standards here or what?!

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Everyone has always only had to do their minimum share for clan events, it has always been your choice to “spend” more gems, needed or not. Now with less of that always taking the top spots in events more people can benefit from the top rewards and have a fair go. As for the tips, it’s not only those who managed somehow to max their accounts who have skill in the game, people working together can always overcome and build on each other.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

What is the point of AB2? Sure, I played the original games, AB, Space, Star Wars 1 and 2, etc.. I played AB2 since the beginning and found the arena by accident. Now we have clans and clan battles. This is where the fun is. Trail is irrelevant. We play with our friends as a team.

So being banned is not cool. Especially when honest players are banned and kicked from the clan. I would say that now the report button is the newest and worst exploit. And it is promoted by Rovio. Once again, Rovio is the biggest hack and cheater, fraud and theft. I am still playing, but it is what it is.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum A big "ban" is coming

Viewing 17 replies - 101 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.