7 year old, reaches first boss in Angry Birds 2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 7 year old, reaches first boss in Angry Birds 2

• It’s tougher than he thought.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@scott-katz just tell him to keep trying! I am a SUPER EXPERT at Angry Birds and even I had trouble on that level- if you want, I could give you some tips

burbman
    @burbman

Also, its never over til its over. Restarting levels after just one bird flung leads to very short playing sessions with the hearts system. If a high score is out of the question, just use the remainder of the level as a practice session instead of losing the heart right away.

waimea
    @waimea

Excellent suggestion @burbman. After 34 levels I find several structures repeating themselves (although usually built with different materials). So seeing as many structures as you can is a help in the learning curve. Ie, I’ve now figured out where best to destroy the ‘Eiffel Tower’ and a few others – finding their sweet spots is the key. So even though I know I’ve only got 2 birds left for 3 more screens, I try to get to as many screens as possible before giving up, as in having no birds left. Trying to play it pure without spending any money can be very frustrating, but that’s the way we are trying to play it. I guess we’ll see how far being a cheapskate can get us! :D

Scott Katz
    @scott-katz

Thank you @rowdypup He actually told me this afternoon that he tried again this morning and was able to get through it. I was disappointed he didn’t turn on his recorder, given how much he struggled with it before.

@burbman
    I have tried to tell him that so many times, but being 7.. it is hard to convince him of anything… I told him after he was done with that that he should have just played it out to see things that might have worked and he says “yeah” and then the next time I see him playing, I see him giving up after 1 fling. He will learn… in time!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 7 year old, reaches first boss in Angry Birds 2

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.