6X Rainbow Riot (?)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 6X Rainbow Riot (?)

• It seems whatever weird can happen it happens in my game. Anyways, after playing an arena battle I visited my Arena Golden Pig to make a video roll and first it popped like this:
    6X RR

Afterwards, making a free roll on my Golden Pig Machine from McCool, I went back to my Arena Machine and it glitched showing me this in the full.
    6X RR (2)

I dunno if this is an upcoming feature or one of those time limited small events (like Arena Bounty), but I do not think it’s just a bug. Maybe the developers were testing this out and I happen to stumble upon it. I think it’s gonna be implemented somehow in the future and with a large amount of set items that we have now, this should happen. What do you think?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer yeah that has been reported ever since they started having rainbow riots in Epic. The 6x riots sign is implemented in the game however it has never been used. It shows up when the game have trouble loading graphics, usually in the nest or the arena.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny Ah, I see now. This is the first time it happened to me so I thought it was a new feature. Thanks for the clarification.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 6X Rainbow Riot (?)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.