30K+ Diamond Clan : 3 spots for 800+FP Players

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 30K+ Diamond Clan : 3 spots for 800+FP Players

• Redleaf Raiders are seeking 3 players FP800+ to fill our Clan. We are currently at 49 dedicated active super slingers but can make room for you. We’re drama free, stress free and have a 3/6/9 mimimum point requirement, give or take a few. Clan Challenges and CVC’s are mandatory. Communication is essential. Find us here #182023. On Facebook ~ Redleaf Raiders.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Peter Porkor
    @sarai

1350 fp can i join??

redirocks
    @acuraice

great! now i know which clan to report for being a bunch of friggin cheaters.! i ve spent thousands on this game, play daily for many many years, on level 2100, have a star rank of 72 and all of my birds are at 92 .  if your flock power is in the 800’s u are guaranteed cheaters. have fun getting banned

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Actually, Redleaf Raiders is a well established Clan and we do not accept cheaters. Most of our players FP is between 550-800. We are all dedicated to our Clan and none of us have ever been banned. Many of us have been playing this game for 2+ yrs. and my FP is 731, SR 124. We play a clean game. If you want to find cheating Clans, look to the top 100 in the MEBC. Our Clan Power is 31,000+. Hope this answers your concerns.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 30K+ Diamond Clan : 3 spots for 800+FP Players

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.