10th Anniversary (Hat) Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 10th Anniversary (Hat) Adventure

• Okay, we all know the drill. This one runs for 10 days.

This one is another Exotic Hat set and one has to play the Tower of Misfortune to get the hats so goo luck with that.

Seven rounds, rewards are chest, 500 feathers, 2,000 feathers, and 10,000 feathers.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

Pretty miserly rewards for a difficult challenge. The TOF let me go all the way to 40+ today on FF but only managed to get  2 hats.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Apple,  pig, pig, quit today for me.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Apple, apple, pig, video, pig, quit.

Since I had 4 good runs late last week and early this week, I have no expectation of getting even 1 hat.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Pig on 2nd floor. Every. Single. Day.

garethw
    @garethw

Well I’ve moaned about ToF in the past for sure, and I’m moaning like hell about the spell going from the chests, but yesterday I got to 44 or so for a few hundred gems profit (no hat on 30 or 40).

Today I got to 51, picked up hats at 30,40 and 50, took the video instead of the 400 gems on the 5th pig, and pocketed 400 gem profit – 6 hats being 2 more than I’d ever got before.

re @Aggie you’ve got to pay the first two pigs off I find, 70 gems but you can get most of that back easily every day, often there’s quite a gap between 2 and 3, by that time it’s usually clear whether you take the video for the 100 pig or ploughs on.

Buster
    @doulgas

Right. I always buy the first pig, no matter when it comes up. Today the pig was #2 but I didn’t catch another one until floor 20 or so.

madhatter2019
    @madhatter2019

I don’t get the video option on ToF. So, all the hat adventures are just a joke for me!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I refuse to pay if I get a pig on floor 2 unless I gets gems on the first floor.

Today was gems, pig, pig, video, pig, quit.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

For me, if I get a pig on floor 2 or 3 and I don’t have either a spell or gems from floor 1 or 2, I’ll just leave. It’s not even worth watching the video for 10-20 feathers or 1-2 apples. A spell or a gems is worth doing the video, as whatever prize I get from after the video is a free bonus before leaving.

If I get to floor 4 and get a pig, I’ll usually pay the 20 gems and continue on FF until the next pig, again depending on what I have; if it’s spells and gems, then I pay the 20 to continue. Feathers and apples, it’s video + quit as that isn’t worth 20 gems at all.

On the chance that I get no pigs and reach floor 5, I’m almost likely going to spend the 20 for the next continue then use the video on the next pig. On the rarer moments when I get lots of gems then I’ll be more likely to pay 50 for a 2nd continue and save the video for the next pig, as the prizes at this point are usually decent.

Buster
    @doulgas

I managed to get through level 6 with 4 birds: red, blue, chuck, matilda. Only 6 was relatively hard. 7 however is another story — I haven’t been able to get past room 5 yet, out of 7, even with a gifted mighty eagle spell.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

just finish this hat event , last level is very hard

you really need mighty eagle spell from room 1  for room 5 or 7 ( your choice here )

room 1 is very annoying especially that far structure that if you don’t use bomb to clear it , ice cube/wood will eat alot of your birds

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Apple, pig, quit.

The two days before this hat junk started, I had two excellent runs in the Tower of Misfortune.  Made it to floors 41 and 48 so of course right after that is when they start this and like always after a few good runs, I am destine to never ever make it to floor 5 without hitting 2 or even 3 pigs, and I am not going to spend 1 gem to try for 1 hat and likely miss it.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

btw , usually x6 hat event will give us 25+ FP but now only 16+ FP

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Only managed to get a 2nd hat yesterday and then was able to beat the first round with just the 2. Today I did the ToF and what do you know…got 11 feathers then a pig.

Thanks game, introduce a new hat set, lock the hats behind the ToF and then give pigs immediately in the ToF to stop you getting any of the hats. I know for damn near certain that I would’ve got another pig before floor 5, it’s so predictable.

madhatter2019
    @madhatter2019

Two birds, Red and Blue is enough to clear all levels. Am on level 6 right now

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Still no hats for me. Made it to floor 15 and missed both.

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

Hello madhatter.. is you trolling? Or is ya blue and red way over 200 b.p. ?
    We the normal birds will never get past structure 1 at level 2 with the lil’ red and the blues.

but hey? So what? Measly feathers could be shoved where the sun don’t shine.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Feathers,  pig, video, pig, quit.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I had a decent ToF run earlier today. Did the usual thing, hit the FF button and let it run. Got to floor 9 so I spent the gems and hit FF again. Got to floor 20 or so, spent the gems as I had won enough to cancel out the cost. Flew up to floor 28 which I know is a trap so I used the video and quit.

Managed to finally get the 3rd hat which I guess is a good thing to some extent as it’s 10k black pearls saved for when I eventually get round to working on finishing this hat set in the future. Regardless, it allowed me to beat the next adventure round and get the first rainbow feathers reward…not that I care, but may aswell do it if I can.

Only 3 days left and I just got the 3rd hat. I know I won’t be getting any more hats so I can say goodbye to another stupid hat adventure that I could barely participate in.

anGRRRRRRy
    @angrrrrrry

@sanderhuizenga I managed to get through the first 4 levels with only Red and Blues. 5th is possible with only adding Chuck, I can confirm. It took perfect execution, strike on first level with Chuck hitting upper tower in the right way to make it topple to the left, earned Eagle, Inflator, and Chili along the way, and the upmost amount of luck on room 5. I’m guessing I could have only managed it 10% of the time even with that exact order of earned cards. Very, very much not too realistic but it’s possible. Sixth needs at least 4 birbs, likely 5 in my opinion. I wish they would make it so you have to equip the hats and it can be a personal challenge to do so-and-so level with such-and-such birbs. I mean why not, they only make you wait 5 minutes to try again so it’s not like you are punished much if you forget to equip hats. And if there’s concern with that then they can program a pop-up warning to remind you, maybe make it more direct if you repeatedly try to complete without wearing all hats at disposal. Add some replayability to event levels just only reward for completion once, obviously. Tower kind of sucks hardcore most of the time for me but I believe this was the first time I got three event hats so I’m moderately satisfied. I figure if any event isn’t repeated it’s this one so I hope I can get a fourth, not going to get greedy but five would be peachy ☺️. I do have a question, does anyone know if you can use the video freebie at any point? I have enough to buy five pigs’ extortion fees but just might come in handy to know if I could watch a video for a sixth (800 gem one).

Buster
    @doulgas

There is no video option on this adventure. I think they tend to offer that more when there’s a longer wait time between attempts.

I have 5 hats now, all but silver and terence. Level 6 was tough, even with 5 birds. It took dozens of attempts. There are a couple of YouTube videos that cover levels 1-6, but I often have trouble reproducing their excellent results.

Level 7 was fairly easy by comparison, but I’m having a tough time with 8. I manage to get a mighty eagle on the first room once in a while, but I still can’t quite make it to the last room with more than one bird. I do find that the same shot will often give you different results, which makes it harder to string together successful plays.

The TOF gave me one good run, when I collected 3 of the 5 birds. I have always done better using the FF than selecting the cards myself. I had a good shot to get all the way but I was getting into the 800/1600 gem level to continue and it’s not worth it unless you’re virtually assured of reaching the jackpot (or you have a much bigger gem stash than I have).

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Gems, gems, pig, pay gems, pig, video,  useless hat, pig, quit.

anGRRRRRRy
    @angrrrrrry

Hmm, level 6 might be possible with just Red, Blues, and Chuck, I swear. I know it seems like a load of crap that it’s possible but I got to 5th room twice and both runs weren’t, by any means, god runs. I guess it depends on what room 6 is even like. And I thought there were only 7 levels, Buster. PS, I was talking about videos on the ToF. The Tower might cooperate yet but I won’t hold out too much hope for Bomb’s. A little off topic but anyone else have serious issues using Gboard or just typing from mobile on this site? It seems to want to overwrite and jumble everything up if I don’t tread lightly. It’s quite annoying.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

you need at least 6 birds to finish this event , plus mighty eagle spell from room 1 for room 5/7 in lvl 7

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

@Anngrryyy. Bullshit! I shoot the whole structure with lil red.. It comes back. then shoot the tnt with blues.. not enough points to come back.. Then the next level.. No spells. Only a useless red.

If you get a M. Eagle your b.p of lil red must be way over 110. And that’s what I asked previously. What’s your bp? And no! You ain’t shooting your birdie better than I am.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 10th Anniversary (Hat) Adventure

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.