10 Sabotages?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 10 Sabotages?

• For Dr. Pig’s Lab, I want to know what will happen if you get 10 sabotages in one run and 100% of a stat is subtracted from the enemy pig. So far my highest is seven. Anyone gotten 10?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

It would be awesome if I were to get 10 sabotages with the Blues in Floor 20 – King Pig’s health is around 3000 in that floor, making it next to impossible to take him down with one bird.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I was going to ask this, too! The stat that gets lowered really matters, 0% health is better than 0% shield (no shield but full health), but with 0% attack, it’s pretty much a guaranteed victory. I think that it caps at -90% or something, but I don’t know. Only managed to bump a stat by 30% (three sabotages).

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 The stat lowering is capped at 50%.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Its a bit of topic but I think the levels are different in difficulty based on your lvl. My son play on ipad and is highest lvl is 16. I did lvl10 basement with his game and I redid it on my phone. Pig clearly hadnt the same difficulty.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@jdweagle1 I can’t understand, it’s you who created this topic saying that you got 7 sabotages so far in one battle and WANTED to know what happens if you get 10, and then you are saying that the stat lowering is capped at 50%, so you already know what happens since you got seven and could see that the stats don’t lower more than 50%, why don’t tell us on first place?

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@netto-jm maybe jdweagle1 wasn’t aware of that when he created the topic then he played and got more than 5 sabotages and discovered it’s capped at 50%

anyway that’s really disappointing but I can’t get more than 3 sabotages even with increased panel appearance skill item

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@corporalpig He created the topic saying: “So far my highest is seven”

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@netto-jm @corporalpig Yes, I created this topic before I became aware of the cap. When I got seven before, I guess I didn’t pay attention to how it was lowered by. I have gotten over 5 sabotages multiple times now and can definitively say that it is indeed capped at 50%. I’m sorry if this caused any confusion.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 10 Sabotages?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.